Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2010 Excellence in Best Practices Awards, at a banquet held on Tuesday, June 8, 2010 in Anaheim, California.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
The Best Practices Awards Banquet was co-located with Frost & Sullivan's 6th Annual Global Innovations in New Product Development 2010: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, held June 6-8, 2010 (frost.com/pds).
Awarded companies included:
• Anvato, Inc. - 2010 Global Online Video Measurement Technology Innovation Award
• Atlantis Energy Systems, Inc. - 2009 World Building-Integrated Photovoltaic Niche Player of the Year Award
• AT&T - 2010 North American CXO's Choice Award for Overall Best Next-Generation Fleet Management Brand
- 2010 North American CXO's Choice Award for Overall Best Mobile Workforce Management Brand
- 2010 North American Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Services Product Leadership Award
- 2010 North American Wholesale Carrier Ethernet Services Market Share Leadership Award
• Boston Biomedical, Inc./AiRNA Pharma, Inc. - 2010 North American RNA Interference for Drug Discovery Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Byres Security Inc. - 2010 Global Industrial Network Security Solutions Customer Value Enhancement of the Year Award
• Cbeyond - 2010 North American Small Business Portals Customer Service Leadership Award
• Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. - 2010 North American Biometrics Healthcare Identity Management Technology Innovation Award
• GuidePoint Systems, LLC - 2010 North American Vehicle Tracking Services Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Pacinian Corporation - 2010 North American Haptic Technology Innovation Award
• PAETEC - 2010 North American VoIP Access & SIP Trunking Services Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Sensitec, GmbH - 2010 Global Magneto-Resistive Sensors New Product Innovation Award
• The Oilgear Company - 2010 North American Hydraulic Equipment Customer Value Enhancement of the Year Award
• Verizon Business - 2010 North American Managed Security Service Providers Market Penetration Leadership Award
• Vive Nano - 2010 North American Nanoparticle Encapsulation Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Vobile - 2010 Global Online Video MeasurementTechnology Leadership Award
• VOIPFUTURE - 2010 Global VoIP Service Assurance Emerging Company of the Year Award
• Wilson Electronics, Inc. - 2010 North American Cellular Signal Boosting Solutions New Product Innovation Award
• Yaskawa Electric America, Inc. - 2010 North American Alternating Current Converters New Product Innovation Award.
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, or for digital photos, please contact Jake Wengroff, jake.wengroff[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.