NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2010/06/03 - Increasing affluence along with surging domestic consumption will lead UAE retail industry to orchestrate 13% CAGR during 2010-2013, forecasts RNCOS.
According to our new research report “Booming Retail Sector in UAE”, retail has been one of the fastest growing industries in the UAE for the past few years. Favorable government policy frameworks and active participation of private sector have facilitated one of the world’s most desirable retail environments in terms of investments and revenue generation. Further, burgeoning economy, stabilizing crude oil prices, rising purchasing power and strong consumer confidence are driving the retail industry to further register double-digit CAGR during 2010-2013.
The research identifies that agricultural production in the UAE is limited and primarily includes dairy products, poultry and some vegetables. Further, 80% of food products sold at retail outlets are imported from other countries while the remaining 20% are locally processed using imported ingredients. In coming years also, we anticipate almost similar trend to prevail, which will sustain the market’s attractiveness for foreign players to either adopt export route or to enter the market with their processed food product offerings.
Further, various segments of the retail industry have shown tremendous performance in the recent years. Even in the wake of economic slowdown, the revenue collections registered impressive growth and operating margins of players were on the higher side. Segments like food and beverages, food retail, cosmetics and personal care, computers, air conditioning equipments, etc. have shown remarkable resilience against recession and are further expected to see rapid growth during our forecast period (2010-2013).
“Booming Retail Sector in UAE” is an outcome of extensive research and thorough analysis of the burgeoning retail industry in the UAE. The report discusses the market structure, current and past market performance and factors critical to the success of the concerned industry in the UAE. We have also identified all the key players in the Competitor Analysis section of the report. The section talks about the business profile and strategic moves of the leading players operating in the sector.
Moreover, the report also gives industry forecast based on correlation of past drivers, challenges and opportunities for expansion. In this way, the report presents a complete and coherent analysis of the UAE retail industry and will prove valuable to clients.
RNCOS (rncos.com) specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.