NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Seattle, WA, United States, 2010/05/26 - This Mutlicultural Business Conference will provide business owners with resources to succeed in a challenging economy. The Conference will be held in Seattle, WA, at the Renaissance Hotel on September 9.
The first annual Multicultural Biz Wiz Conference aims to provide local small business owners with the array of resources available to them in the diverse business community of the Pacific Northwest. The conference will be held on September 9, 2010 at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel.
Participants at the Multicultural Biz Wiz Conference will:
• Learn how to do business in a multicultural context.
• Have the opportunity to network with other small businesses.
• Receive a Conference Guidebook, listing conference exhibitors and resources for local small businesses.
Come discover the dynamics of multicultural business communications. Your company’s style, values, and behaviors impact on potential customers, and could ultimately affect your bottom line.
Conference Speakers as of May 6, 2010:
• Steve Johnson, City of Seattle, Office of Economic Development;
• Ted Yamamura, Regional Director at Boeing and founder & co-developer of EDI (Executive Development Institute);
• Don Davidson, City of Bellevue Mayor;
• Rodger I Kohn, Founder and principal lawyer of the Kohn Law Group;
• Amrita Srivastava, Founder and principal lawyer of Auxilium Law;
• Maria Marsala, Founder and owner of Elevating Your Business;
• MC: Dave Emert, Successful entrepreneur with 23 years of experience.
“When one is doing business or interacting with small business owners from another culture, communication styles vary. We are no longer doing business with the same culture and the same generations – we are doing business with many different cultures, generations, and forms of communications. The awareness of these key components is the key to future continued success!” said Lourdes Sampera Tsukada, Conference Chair and founder of Opening Latino Doors.
About the host: Opening Latino Doors®, LLC
Opening Latino Doors®, LLC (openinglatinodoors.com) was founded in 2008 on the principles and passion of owner and President Lourdes Sampera Tsukada. We create and build relationships within businesses and the community with an understanding of diverse cultures and business methodologies. Areas of expertise include: International Import/Export, streamlining processes, creating efficiencies, credit/lending, educational seminars, and event coordination.