Highlighting distinguished industry innovators' unparalleled accomplishments across a wide variety of products and services, which continue to impress against a backdrop of global market volatility and continuing waves of downbeat economic news, Frost & Sullivan hosted its Growth Excellence Awards Banquet at the Emirates Stadium last Wednesday.
As the global economy emerges from last year's downturn, these award recipients have devised strategies to stay on top of their markets and realise competitive excellence. In honouring these companies, Frost & Sullivan acknowledges best practices and leadership skills that have blazed new trails and set higher standards across a range of diverse markets.
The ceremony saw pioneers and innovators from a diverse range of markets lauded for superlative accomplishments in a broad spectrum of categories, such as Product Innovation, Market Leadership, Business Development, Customer Value Enhancement and Entrepreneurism.
The banquet marked the culmination of the second day of Frost & Sullivan's annual GIL (Growth, Innovation & Leadership) Congress, GIL 2010: Europe, which is largely focused around leveraging innovation as a resource to help shape a better future of our companies and our careers, improving planet health.
Aptly set against the backdrop of Arsenal's Stadium, Frost & Sullivan Chairman David Frigstad set the stage by comparing current economic markets to modern Olympic Games, as both are becoming more fiercely competitive, more demanding and ever-faster paced.
"Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development," added Frost & Sullivan Gary Jeffery, Partner & Director, UK Operations.
Addressing the multifarious audience composed of C-level executives representing the domains of aerospace and defence, energy and environment, automotive and industrial automation, Gary Jeffery, Partner at Frost & Sullivan, notes: "It is with great pride that we are bestowing these awards on an elite group of companies that truly exemplify the spirit of innovation by demonstrating best practices in their respective fields."
"We are celebrating tonight world-class companies that have sought to innovate, differentiate, delight customers and motivate staff, while producing fabulous products and services," Mr Jeffery continued.
Representing a core part of Frost & Sullivan's proposition, these prestigious accolades are underpinned by the company's proven research methodology.
The following award recipients were honoured during the night's black-tie ceremony.
• TomTom N.V. - 2010 European Automotive Navigation Company of The Year Award
• Bowman Power Group Ltd. - 2010 European Automotive New Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Martin - 2009 European Waste to Energy Plants Market Leadership Award
• MAJESTIC - 2009 South African Air Pollution Control Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Scheuten Solar - 2009 Global Solar Photovoltaic Modules Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award
• ITV | AxxonSoft - 2010 Russian Video Software Management Market Share Leadership Award
• SCHOTT Solar AG - 2010 European Solar Power Growth Leadership Award
• Central Europe On-Demand - 2009 European Cloud-Based Unified Communications Services Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• Camozzi spa - 2010 Western Europe Pneumatics Customer Service Leadership Award
• CCSNL - 2009 Nigerian Contact Centre Business Development Strategy Leadership Award
• iSOFT - 2010 European Business Analytics Systems Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
• NOPCO - Paper Technology 2009 European Pulp & Paper Chemicals Product Line Strategy Award
• Sika - 2010 Global Automotive Adhesives & Sealants Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
• Full Support Healthcare Ltd - 2010 European Surgical Drapes & Gowns Growth Leadership Award
• FCMB - 2010 Scandinavian Diagnostics New Product Innovation Award
• Carestream Health, Inc. - 2010 European Digital Radiography New Product Innovation Award
• Havelsan - 2010 European Defence Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
• MiniFrame Ltd. - 2010 European Desktop Virtualisation Product Innovation Green Excellence Award.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievements and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.