ConnectWise released Phase 3 of ConnectWise 2010, the leading business operating system designed exclusively for IT service providers. New features include more sophisticated reporting and tracking for marketing campaigns, enhanced web portal for customers, scheduling/service improvements, and more.
“This release of ConnectWise 2010 offers a number of ways to make working together, and working with customers, easier and more rewarding,” said ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini. “Feedback to the initial release of ConnectWise 2010 in the first quarter was excellent, and these updates continue our development tradition of adding and refining features based on the real-world requirements of the IT Nation.”
Some of the new and updated features in ConnectWise 2010 include:
• Enhanced sales and marketing campaign management: Allows you to determine which pay per click SEO campaigns are effective and have the highest ROI. Allows you to track each and every SEO response, collecting critical contact information and sales intelligence.
• New Marketing API Interface: Complete integration of your website with ConnectWise Marketing Manager. Track your email campaigns and click-through responses through ConnectWise, generating opportunities for your sales staff.
• New customer portal features: Allows your customers to view their history of quotes and recommendations from your sales reps. Customers can approve quotes from the portal allowing immediate flow into ConnectWise order entry and inventory systems.
• New reporting functionality: Updated reporting tools work seamlessly with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, and include activities, contacts, and more. You can schedule reports to automatically generate an email to your management team or customers.
• Easier notification and scheduling: Allows administrators to set configurations to have ConnectWise notify others as required for a service ticket or status update request, and team members can now view each others’ schedules for better coordination and faster service delivery.
• Updated QuoteWerks API Interface: Users of both ConnectWise and QuoteWerks now have additional mapping features for more streamlined integration of products and sales opportunities, such as shipping and inventory status.
• Photos and images: Allows you to provide more personal service, by including staff profile photos and customer photos, social network style, into your service communications.
Designed exclusively for the IT Channel, ConnectWise (connectwise.com) is the leading business operating system for IT service providers, MSPs, technology consultants, integrators, and developers. Today more than 40,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency and profitability. ConnectWise fully integrates CRM, sales, help desk tickets, projects, managed services, SLAs, dispatching, time and expenses to streamline IT companies. Over the last 28 years, ConnectWise has become a standard in the IT industry with over 300 API integration partners.