PlattForm Advertising has announced that its creative teams won eight accolades in the 2010 Hermes Creative Awards competition.
Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials, programs and emerging technologies. Thousands of entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, web-based innovators, and freelancers.
“The Hermes Creative Awards only reaffirm what we’ve been telling our clients, competitors and supporters for years – that our creative teams are innovative, are committed to quality, and speak straight to the heart of prospective students,” PlattForm CEO Dave Admire said.
Platinum Hermes awards went to:
• PlattForm Higher Education website – web site overall category.
• March/April 2010 Edition of Career College Central – publications/magazine category.
Winning gold honors were:
• Friends University; Freddy’s Scholarship Brochure – advertising/direct mail piece category.
• Hallmark Institute of Photography; “Image” Brochure– advertising/direct mail piece category.
• Dawn Career Institute web site – web site overall category.
• Jan/Feb 2010 Edition of Career College Central – writing/publication overall category.
Earning honorable mentions were:
• “Irony in the Fire” by Kevin Kuzma, featured in Career College Central – writing/publication article category.
• “The Textbook Revolution” by Jenni Valentino, featured in Career College Central –writing/publication article category.
PlattForm Advertising (plattformad.com) is an enrollment solutions provider to the postsecondary education industry. Boasting an internal staff of over 380 marketing professionals, the Kansas City-based agency provides a number of enrollment services including interactive lead generation; online marketing; search engine marketing; media placement; creative services, print and video production; direct marketing; and print media services. PlattForm is a division of Ad Venture Interactive.