This event will be held on 3Rd November, 2006. 9pm-3am at:
The Eastern Hotel
500 Oxford Street, Bondi.
After 3am, the party will continue until 5am at:
171 Victoria Street, Potts Point.
Initial Tickets are being released at $59.00 then all remaining tickets will be $70.00. Tickets are available for purchase online or from:
• BALMAIN: Fish Records Balmain, 289 Darling St.
• BONDI BEACH : Electric Monkeys, 78-80 Gould St
• Bondi Junction: The Music Shop, Shop 5050, Level 5, Westfield 500 Oxford St
• COOGEE: Coogee Bay Hotel, CNR Arden & Coogee Bay Rd
• DARLINGHURST: Central Station Records, Upstairs 46 Oxford St
• GLEBE: Fish Records Glebe, 47 Glebe Point Rd
• GOSFORD: Leading Edge Music, Shop 10M Imperial Centre
• HAMILTON - NEWCASTLE: Beaumont Street Beat, 3 / 34 Beaumont St
• HAYMARKET: Soul Clap Records (same shop as old Next Level Records), Shop F3B 683 George St
• LEICHHARDT: Fish Records Leichhardt, 51 Norton St Norton Plaza
• MOSMAN: Fish Records Mosman, 5 Vista St
• NEWTOWN: Fish Records Newtown, 261 King St
• NOWRA: Hewlett's Record Bar, Shop 4, Rodway Arcade
• PARRAMATTA: Beat Disc, Shop 11 181 Church St
• PENRITH: Re-Pressed Records, 4/521 High Street
• SYDNEY CBD: Red Eye Records, 66 King Street
• WARRIEWOOD: Leading Edge Music, Shop 56, Centro
• WOLLONGONG: Redback Music, 133 Crown St
Bessie Bardot will be the host of the evenings activities and Lola The Vamp and Lorelei & Sarina will be performing their Burlesque styled shows, with more acts to be confirmed shortly.
Throughout the evening, there will be various performance spaces set up, with a live quartet from the Sydney Sympthony Orchestra, 2 DJ’s.
Gourmet desserts will be served by waitstaff throughout the evening.
We plan to host approximately 700 guests, including a private VIP room for media and entertainment industry. Confirmed VIP attendees include:
Cosima De Vito & Manager
Amy Taylor (Fashion Designer – Amy Taylor Collection)
Darren McMullen (Arena TV Host)
Elise Chan (Big Brother 06)
Representatives from media industry (Harry M Miller, Austereo, Arena TV etc)
And of course, Bessie and all performers.
This event has been completely organised and funded by Jacqueline Bowie, a freelance events co-ordinator.
The Burlesque Ball is proudly sponsored by Pash Parties, Polestars, BabyFunk and Ridge Films and are in talks with Bicardi on a major sponsorship.