Scala will offer various insights into digital signage and the latest industry developments at the Scala Connected Signage Conference, held May 26-27 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Scala will provide a mix of valuable guest speaker presentations, the top-of-the-line exhibitors, and Scala company and product updates.
Scala will also demo its new Scala Release 5.1 software that supports Windows® 7, as well as Scala Quickstart, its simplified SaaS offering.
This year’s conference program features the following inspiring digital signage success stories from various industries:
• Phil Austin (The Life Channel) will share his vision on digital signage and highlights of his digital signage experience in a special keynote session.
• Florian Rotberg (OVAB and Invidis) will give a valuable market overview on the latest business trends and developments in the digital signage arena.
• Bruno Brookes (immediaplc) is presenting the digital signage solution that was implemented at Lloyds TSB bank.
• René van der Burgt and Yvonne Koert (Avans College) will give their view on digital marketing of the future by combining digital signage and new social media.
• Luc Heijnen (Troades) will present “Take a Sniff at Digital Signage,” which describes how to combine scent with digital signage effectively through a discussion of the award-winning installation at the Miele Inspirience Centre.
• Kari Andreassen (Thanke/Libris) is presenting the deployment of an impressive digital signage project in the retail environment in Norway. Libris is a large Norwegian chain of bookstores.
• Leszek Golonka (DDS Poland) will show how DDS has installed a successful digital signage network in the banking industry (Alior Bank).
• Bret Baas (RAI Amsterdam) will give insights into the way-finding and advertising-based network that was deployed at RAI Amsterdam, a large international trade show and exhibition centre.
• Gabriel Faflei (Monopoly Media) presents Monopoly’s solution on how to combine entertainment, information and advertisements into one operational network.
• Stefan Knoke (SEEN Media) is a specialist in digital signage content, and he will show highlights of various innovative projects.
Visitors of the conference can also connect to digital signage companies that will be exhibiting their products and services, including AccuWeather, Advantech, AOpen, Brighter Signs, Christie, IAdea, Infinitus, Kalkmann Audio, Matrox, Mdina Media, MediaVue Systems, Philips, Prysm, Spinetix, Streamalot, Trumedia - DS Solutions, VBrick and ViewSonic.
Scala experts, including CEO Gerard Bucas, President Robert Koolen, VP of EMEA Oscar Elizaga, Jeff Porter, Peter Cherna and John Devonshire will update the audience on the roadmap and strategy of the company. Additionally all technical and sales people of the EMEA and Nordics region will be present, and Rune Løbersli, Scala’s new VP of the Nordic region, is looking forward to connecting to everyone from his territory.
About the Scala Connected Signage Conference
The Scala Connected Signage Conference (connectedsignageconference.eu) is a pan-European digital signage content and solutions industry conference, and as such it is set to be the essential meeting point for senior technology buyers, distributors, installers and technicians. Visitors of the event will come from all existing and emerging sectors and will be traveling from all countries around the world.
Since its launch in 2000, the conference has grown spectacularly to become the biggest event for Scala Partners. During those 10 years, the audience has become more diverse and dedicated and has acted as a magnet for manufacturers, distributors, integrators and many more. With its emphasis on Scala Digital Signage Solutions, the Connected Signage Conference has an unmatched reputation for bringing businesses together in this emerging market.
Driving more than 500,000 screens worldwide, Scala (scala.com) is a leading global provider of digital signage and advertising management solutions. Scala is the world’s first connected signage company, offering the leading platform for content creation, management and distribution in digital signage networks and the first unified platform for advertising management of both traditional and digital signage networks. The company's digital signage customers include Rabobank, IKEA, Burger King, T-Mobile, Virgin MegaStore, Warner Brothers, The Life Channel, Rikstoto, Repsol, NorgesGruppen, Audi, ECE Flatmedia, Kaufhof (Metro Group) and thousands more. Advertising management customers include CBS Outdoor, Clear Channel Outdoor and Magic Media, among others. Scala is headquartered near Philadelphia, USA, and has subsidiaries in Canada, The Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany and Japan, as well as more than 450 partners in more than 60 countries.