NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lincoln, NE, United States, 2010/05/12 - Interact Incorporated launches Listen Conferencing along with Realize Status and Monitoring Solution, providing a robust and feature rich conferencing solution for demanding operators and enterprises.
Interact Incorporated, an enabler of premium voice and data solutions for carriers and enterprises worldwide, is pleased to announce the availability of Listen, Interact’s fully-automated, full-duplex conferencing system, along with Realize, Interact’s web-based graphical user interface for the statusing and monitoring of sophisticated enhanced service platforms and host computers. Listen keeps up with the demands of progressive organizations functioning in environments demanding instantaneous response and information sharing to meet customers’ needs and wants by providing and cost-effective conferencing solution with as much power and flexibility of other high-end proprietary solutions, at a much lower Total Cost of Ownership.
Realize, Interact’s web-based statusing and monitoring solution, provides real-time stats of activity across your entire solution. The Graphical User Interface of Realize accommodates fast-paced environments by providing real-time system data and notifications, enabling organizations to make informed business decisions to quickly address problem areas, as well as identify emerging business opportunities.
“Interact is excited to launch our new Listen conferencing solution, along with Realize, our statusing and monitoring solution,” stated Greg Gissler, Founder, VP and CTO of Interact. “As we introduce new and innovative products into the marketplace, we always keep the end-user in mind. Listen and Realize together allow organizations to conveniently host professional and personalized conferences with our web accessible user interface, while at the same time monitor key data of the system, such as performance and usage.”
With the following robust list of features, Listen is the ideal solution to keep your organization connected and in touch with your customers and vendors:
• A permanent dial in number and PIN is all you need to begin the conference;
• “OnDemand” Conferencing allows for on-the-fly calls;
• Convenient, cost-effective outsourcing available through Interact;
• Auto Attendant with customizable greetings and prompts;
• Ability for administrator to monitor and manage conference via web;
• Ability to monitor port and conference activities;
• Ability to view system and conference historical data;
• Administrative ability to disconnect participants;
• Ability to enable and disable mute for a participant;
• Highly scalable solution;
• SIP based conferencing to lower TCO as minimizing your hardware investment.
Status and monitoring features provided by Realize include:
• Real-Time Stats are displayed in one central location;
• Stats and custom reports can be displayed in line form, or in graph form;
• Real-time stats of particular interest can be displayed in panels on the dashboard;
• Reports can be created based upon filters, or based on criteria entered by the user;
• Reports can be auto-generated and sent out to a configurable list of email addresses;
• Custom notifications can be sent out via configurable email lists or SNMP Traps.
Interact Incorporated (iivip.com) is an innovative software company dedicated to developing high performance communication solutions for enterprises and operators worldwide. From custom IVR applications for SIP and VoIP environments, to billing and rating solutions for operators worldwide, Interact is equipped to provide cutting-edge products and solutions to customers across the globe. With the ability to supply extremely short time-to-market solutions accommodating both entry-level and central office class models, Interact builds every solution on an open, distributed, and modular architecture which is deployable on a variety of hardware platforms.
Douglas Page, Manager Global Sales
1225 L St., #600 • Lincoln, NE, USA • 68508
P: +1.402.476.8786 x383.