Kerio Technologies, Inc., a leading innovator in IT security and messaging, announced today it will hold the Kerio Partner Forum designed for SMB IT resellers and integrators titled ”Discover Your Edge in the SMB Market” on Tuesday, 25 May, 2010, at Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour in Sydney. Attendees will hear from Kerio’s Mirek Kren and industry experts about how to find new opportunities and gain technical knowledge of how to successfully sell Kerio WinRoute Firewall for unified threat management and Kerio Connect for messaging collaboration. IT Solution providers will hear unique perspectives on cloud computing and virtualisation from top thought leaders and will receive fast-paced instruction and learn best practices for deploying Kerio solutions in a virtualized environment.
WHAT: Join Mirek Kren, Kerio's VP of WW Sales from the US, along with industry experts for an afternoon of in-depth technical sessions:
• “Cloud vs On-Premise” by Wayne Small, President of SBSFAQ and acclaimed international speaker;
• “Virtualisation for the SMB” by Andre Leibovici, Senior Virtualisation Consultant at VMware;
• “Kerio Connect and Kerio WinRoute Firewall Case Study” by Jason Drew, IT Director, Secom Technology, a Kerio Preferred Partner;
• “Interactive Technical Forum: Discover Tips, Tricks and Best Practices in deploying Kerio” by Walter Driskell, Kerio’s Sydney based Sales Engineer;
• Cocktail Reception: Network with peers and the panel of experts.
WHEN: Tuesday, 25 May, 2010, at 1:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
WHERE: Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour
REGISTRATION: To register, please visit the event website at regonline.com/KPF_2010 or kerio.com/company/events/.
About Kerio Technologies, Inc.
Innovating in Internet security since 1997, Kerio Technologies, Inc. (kerio.com) provides Internet messaging and firewall software for small to medium-sized businesses and organizations worldwide. Kerio is headquartered in San Jose, California, and has offices in New York, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic and Russia. Kerio is a member of CalConnect, a calendaring and scheduling consortium; a premier member of the Apple Developer Connection; and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Kerio has more than 4,400 business partners in 108 countries. Technology partners include McAfee, Inc. (NYSE: MFE), eSoft, Inc., and Notify Technology Corporation (OTCBB: NTFY).