NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Dublin, Ireland, 2010/05/10 - The future success of Mexican and Latin American Casino Operators is dependent on them keeping pace with market change. At ELA 2010, BetStone will be on hand to advise on how casinos and operators can can continue to build on their success.
• Latin American changing market potential will accelerate growth;
• Server Based Gaming will be critical technology to survive rapid market change;
• BetStone committed to helping its Mexican customers evolve and grow with local support.
The future success of Mexican and Latin American Casino Operators is dependent on them keeping pace with market change. At this year’s Latin-American Gaming Exhibition (ELA) 2010, BetStone will be on hand to advise on how casinos and operators can continue to build on their success from the past year.
As Mexico celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Mexican Revolution, BetStone who already advise and support the Mexican gaming market, have predicted that the Mexican and Latin American gaming market will be revolutionized in 2010. In the last year, BetStone has seen a huge demand in Server Based Gaming enquiries and implementation which has been driven by:
• Players’ demands: In the last year alone, players have become ever more demanding for gaming content. BetStone predicts that this demand will only intensify as new games and content will be released at ELA;
• Progressive legislation: Across Latin America, progressive legislation around gaming is stimulating growth. BetStone predicts that other markets will also look to potentially revise gaming legislation to open up their markets;
Managing Market Revolution Through Server Based Gaming
However, key to capturing this success is ensuring that casinos and operators manage their resources effectively. BetStone has helped Mexican and Latin American Casinos enjoy major benefits through its Server Based Gaming technology. Through BetStone’s expertise, experience and extensive content, they have provided valuable assistance to Operators when choosing gaming platforms.
“ELA is an important event in the gaming industry and this is being reflected by the increase in exhibitors’ year on year,” said Avron Goss, Director of BetStone. “It is also a great predictor on where the gaming market is going, and while we have seen major growth, there is potential for much more. But operators and casinos still need to choose their technology partners carefully, particularly when it comes to a very powerful platform like Server Based Gaming.”
When it comes to Server Based Gaming, BetStone advises Operators on the following areas:
• Global experience in Server Based Gaming: – this BetStone warns is crucial to ensure their provider can adapt to new trends ahead of other markets;
• Proven track record –this will be critical to ensure that Server Based Gaming is rolled out smoothly from game delivery to real time information delivery;
• Access to large content library – with players getting ever more sophisticated, being able to deliver new dynamic and localised content will be critical to maintain customers.
With BetStone’s global experience in developed and emerging gaming markets, its track record in Server Based Gaming technology and based on its large content library, BetStone advises gaming operators in markets globally and is able to provide local customer support.
To find out more or talk to BetStone, please visit BetStone at Stand number 35 at ELA 2010, 6th & 7th May, in Mexico City.