GlacialTech Inc., today launches a low-power, Light Emitting Diode (LED) series - the GlacialLight GL-SD07 - for spotlights and floodlights. With the increasing popularity of solar installations for homes, more and more owners set up low voltage electrical circuits for landscape lighting. The new GL-SD07 is perfectly suitable for outdoor pool lighting and path lighting, in addition to indoor usage. With typical power consumption of only 9W and high power-driver efficiency of over 87%, the GL-SD07 lighting series is optimal for the energy-conscious users who have their own low voltage electrical circuits.
The GL-SD07 series is available in Warm White at 3000K color-temperature (GL-SD07-WW) and in Cold White at 6000K color-temperature (GL-SD07-CW).
The GL-SD07 series feeds on a DC source of 11-15V/22-30V and lasts for a minimum 20,000 hrs, freeing its owners from frequent bulb replacement.
Because it is completely dust-proof and able to withstand water spray from all directions, the GL-SD07 series is also suitable for outdoor usage.
- Low power consumption – energy-saving green product
- High-brightness LEDs
- Long lifetime > 20,000 hrs
- Direct replacement for 75W mercury lamps
- IP64 dust-proof certification
- Eco-friendly: No UV, no IR, & no mercury
- Spotlighting or floodlighting
- High LED driver efficiency > 87%
- Compliance with safety regulations: EN60598, EN61347-1+EN61347-2-13, EN55015+EN61547, EN60825-1, FCC Part 18
Suitable as Spotlight and Floodlight
The narrow beam angle, 30°, of the GL-SD07 series is suitable for spotlighting and the wide, 60°, beam angle for floodlighting.
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies in hands, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting:
• Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights;
• No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CFLs;
• No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps;
• Extremely long lifetimes: to free users from frequent bulb replacement;
• Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology.
GlacialTech Inc. (GlacialLight.com), is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established strong relationships with LED semiconductor Co.’s, thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide high brightness, low power LED lighting solutions for indoor, outdoor and other customized applications under the GlacialLight brand.