ADP®, a leading provider of HR, payroll and benefits administration services, is recognized as an HRO Market Star Performer in the Human Resources Outsourcing Annual Report 2010 by Everest Group, a global consulting and research firm.
This 2010 report will assist key stakeholders (buyers, suppliers, technology providers) understand the changing dynamics of the Multi-Process HRO market and help them identify the trends and outlook for 2010. The report includes ADP in the PEAK (Performance, Experience, Ability, Knowledge) matrix, which Everest utilizes as a framework to assess the market success, capabilities and strengths of more than 15 HRO suppliers. In this year’s report, Everest recognized ADP as one of five suppliers that demonstrated the strongest advancement in the following two areas in 2009:
1. Market success based on Annual Contract Value growth as well as the number and value of contract signings.
2. Capability advancements based on expansion of scale, scope, delivery footprint, and technology investments.
Everest defines the HRO Market Star Performers designation as year-over-year performance measurement for a given supplier. Everest further clarifies that those identified as the 2009 Star Performers include both “leading suppliers and major contenders.”
“ADP’s success is rooted in our continuing commitment to deliver multi-process HRO solutions, both in the U.S. as well as globally. ADP delivers unique scalability and expertise to the marketplace, which allows us to provide flexible and cost-effective solutions regardless of where their employees are located,” said Carlos Rodriguez, President of ADP National Account Services and Employer Services International.
Everest points out in the 2010 HRO Annual report that ADP
• leads the Multi-Process HRO market with 24% of new deals signed in 2009 and the highest number of transactions as it continues to sign up multi-service deals in the 3,000-15,000 employees segment, as well as in the over 15,000 employees segment.
• experiences top quartile performance in contract extensions.
• continues to expand its offering in areas such as talent management where it primarily offers technology solutions that leverage its partnership with Cornerstone OnDemand. For access to a copy of Supplier Landscape Section of Everest Research Institute’s, Human Resources Outsourcing Annual Report 2010, click here.
To access the full copy of the report, visit everestresearchinstitute.com/Product/11127.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP.com), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use, cost-effective solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's website.
For more information, contact:
Zach Siegel, Cohn & Wolfe for ADP
P: (212) 798-9859