The Imperative Group (Imperative), an independent digital out of home development agency has expanded to include some of the most talented and experienced practitioners in the retail, media and mobile marketing sectors, who join as associates.
This expansion enhances the added value services Imperative provides to end users, retailers and the vendor community which include early stage advisory and education programmes, business case development, media strategy, proof of concept, new product development and management of screen media, TV, signage, audio, interactivity and mobile media that engage people when they're travelling, shopping, relaxing or working.
Imperative has sought out these first class individuals to add value and to make it easier for customers in the investment community, for media & marketing professionals, for retailers and users of screen and mobile media to make better business decisions on the adoption, use and commerciality of digital media by accessing some of the best independent advice available today.
Joining our team of knowledge experts from North America are:
- Stephen Randall joins as Social Media, Mobile Technology and Product Strategist. Stephen is Founder and CEO of LocaModa Inc., Founder and EVP of Symbian Ltd, President Psion Software PLC, Technology Advisor to European Parliament and British Design Award Winner.
- Alex Ostrowski joins as Digital Out Of Home Solutions Architect. Formerly, Alex was Director of Business Development and Senior Systems Engineer for Premier Retail Networks (PRN) / Thomson SA.
Joining in EMEA are:
- Bertrand Le Ficher joins in France as Digital Media and Content Strategist. Formerly, Bertrand was Executive Director of the Out Of Home Media Division of the Thomson Group, Head of Premier Retail Networks (PRN) in Europe and has extensive senior level broadcast experience.
- Ralph Ahern joins in the UK as Digital Out Of Home Media Development Specialist. Previously Ralph was Senior Account Manager at Viacom Outdoor, Head of Concessions at Titan Outdoor and Commercial Director at Digicom.
- Bryan Crotaz joins in the UK as Digital Signage Solutions Architect and Product Strategist. Bryan was formerly Inspired Signage Research & Development Director for AMX.
"Mobile and social technologies are no longer just cool, they are critical to any place based media networks that depend on audience engagement. To that end, I am delighted to have the opportunity to help the talented team at Imperative Group accelerate industry knowledge and adoption of these technologies in our industry" said Stephen Randall, CEO of LocaModa Inc.
Bertrand Le Ficher, Digital Media and Content Strategist said "I am delighted to join Imperative’s high value expert group. I believe this team provides the best platform to initiate, plan, develop, operate, grow and monetize a DOOH project regardless of industry or country. I look forward to bringing my marketing, branding and strategic expertise in television, Internet and new media to Imperative as part of its commitment to offering the best people, advice and knowledge for the benefit of retailers, brands, advertisers and consumers."
Chris Heap, Managing Director of the Imperative Group commented, “Our team have senior level experience in developing class leading projects in a number of specialist media fields. They can rightly claim to have made significant contributions to successful media programmes and building businesses in their fields of excellence. Not only do they add significant value to the overall capability of the group, but also to our scope of operations in the UK and North America for the benefit of our international customers.”
He continued, “I am delighted that these skilled and knowledgeable people have joined the group in order to work with Imperative and our clients as trusted advisors to help them develop and deliver best in class products and services for their customers.”