GammaTech to highlight cost-effective, high performance, rugged notebook computer
GammaTech Computer Corporation will show its line of mobile rugged notebook computers including the D14RM and R13S during the FBI Academy Law Enforcement Vendor Fair. The event will take place in the Jefferson Dormitory, located in the Lyceum Atrium at Quantico, VA on April 23, 2010.
Continuing its strategy of providing mobile rugged notebook users with more features and higher performance at less cost, GammaTech will be highlighting the following models during FBI Academy Law Enforcement Vendor Fair event:
GammaTech Rugged D14RM
• Drop, Shock, Spill, and Dust Resistant;
• Intel® Core™2 Duo processor (1066MHz FSB, Montevina Platform);
• Genuine Windows® 7 Professional or Vista® Business;
• 14.1" WXGA/WXGA+ TFT display;
• USB 2.0 Connector x 4 & 1-RS232 Serial Port;
• TPM 1.2 support & Fingerprint Scanner;
• Smart Card Reader;
• Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps LAN;
• Wireless 802.11n(Link 5100);
• Durable, high performance notebook at a value price point.
GammaTech Fully Rugged R13S
• Magnesium Encased – Sealed design;
• Intel® Core™2 Duo processor;
• Genuine Windows Vista® Business Edition;
• Genuine Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition;
• Fully Rugged notebook converts to tablet;
• 13.3"WXGA Wide Active TFT display;
• Fingerprint Recognition;
• Smart Card Reader;
• Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n;
• Backlight keyboard;
• Includes transflective touch screen, internal GPS, and DVD player.
The entire GammaTech notebook product line is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at GammaTechUSA.com/.
About the FBI Academy
The FBI National Academy is a law enforcement learning and research center for leaders and managers of state and local police, sheriffs' departments, military police organizations, and federal law enforcement agencies.
About GammaTech Computer Corporation
GammaTech Computer Corporation (GammaTechUSA.com) is a leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of rugged and hardened notebook computers throughout North America for over two decades. GammaTech promotes its award winning, built-to-order rugged notebook computers to businesses and government entities. GammaTech’s U.S. headquarters in Fremont, CA, provides the final assembly of GammaTech notebook computers, inventory, service, and technical support.