NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Raleigh, NC, United States, 2010/04/07 - Computer Service Partners (CSP), a leading provider of IT support and managed services, announces the company’s 15-year anniversary - CSPInc.com.
“We started with four people in a 2,000 square foot facility. Today, we have about 40 team members in a 17,000 foot facility,” said Bill Riddick, President, CSP. “In addition to our growth in size, we’ve also grown more sophisticated in our expertise and delivery of advanced technology -- particularly in our ability to deliver IP telephony and virtualized datacenter and storage solutions.”
According to Riddick one key to the company’s success has been its ability to change with the times. “Ten years ago, the industry was in the midst of the dot com boom. Demand for IT services was at a much higher velocity. Today, our business clients are much more deliberate with their IT purchase decisions. We are judged more than ever on ROI and the efficiency.”
John Livesay, VP of Sales at CSP, added that the company has also refined its focus over the years. “We used to try and be all things to all people, but in the last 4 to 5 years, we’ve done a great job focusing on our core competencies.”
CSP’s core service offerings are:
• Unified Communications -- integrating data, voice, and video communications, efficiently and securely over a common infrastructure to deliver next generation productivity solutions that are simple to deploy and manage.
• Datacenter Solutions – network fileserver deployment and consolidation, server and desktop virtualization, data storage solutions, power and air conditioning systems, and business continuity consulting.
• Managed Services – the proactive monitoring and management of IT networks, systems and devices.
Over the past 15 years, CSP has been honored with more than 20 awards for business growth and outstanding service. Notable awards include:
• MSP Mentor 100 in 2010
• Triangle Fast 50 in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2007
• Pinnacle Business Award in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
• Inc Magazine 5000 in 2007
The company’s award-winning growth and stability has been built on a culture of teamwork and low employee turnover. “CSP is a great place to work, the close knit family environment is awesome and Bill Riddick provides the type of leadership and passion that keeps everyone focused on delivering the highest quality customer service possible,” said Scott Forbes who has been with the company since 1997 and currently holds the position of VP of Customer Engineering. “The entire CSP team is extremely focused on building long-term customer relationships and a company we can all be proud of.”
About Computer Service Partners
Computer Service Partners (CSPinc.com) delivers customized IT solutions to solve unique business needs. We work with organizations of all sizes. For large organizations, we can supplement your existing IT staff with specialized expertise. For small organizations, we can completely manage all your computer needs — in essence becoming a virtual CIO and IT department.