NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Brighouse, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, 2010/03/31 - Digital Media Systems recently released a new range of Digital Menu boards. These devices can show pictures, videos, scrolling text and even play MP3 music. The menu board is all in one and no computer is required to display content.
Digital Menu boards - Quick and easy to update - Simple 3 steps to get your content attracting the attention it deserves.
1. Create content using your favourite graphic package.
2. Save it on to the memory card (2gb SD supplied).
3. Insert the card into the lockable slot.
It's as easy as that.
Digital menu boards are LCD displays that are stylish to look at, quick to install, affordable and designed to display high quality content that can be scheduled or looped.
Unlike Digital Signage solutions - no computer is attached to the Digital Poster. All processing is carried out by the screen!
Digital menus can be used for a number of applications. eg displaying products, adverts, menus, special offers etc.
Content can be created using Pictures, Videos, scrolling text. and even MP3 music.
The new Digital Menu Board range of LCD displays are purpose built to operate as a direct replacement for traditional menus and are suitable for applications in restuarants, take-aways and other fast food outlets. They can also be used as advertising, messaging systems for retail; public service such as hospitals, financial institutions and places of entertainment such as a gym or cinema.
Each display includes an integrated media player that will accept CF or SD media cards or USB memory sticks. A secure flat wall bracket is also included.
If you have an application where a continuous display of images or text is required and where the data is only changed occasionally but with ease, then this is a very cost effective solution.
Simply insert a CF, USB or SD Memory Card (2gb SD supplied) and power on. The screen automatically starts playing the images, video and music that are loaded onto the card. You can set the play order and interval time of each slide and start and stop times, giving you complete control over every aspect of your digital presentation. The screens can be set to automatically switch on / off throughout the day.
Menu Boards sizes from range 20" to 82" wall mountable or freestanding. Portrait or Landscape - up to full High Definition.
• Replace traditional menu boards, posters and signs;
• Modern appearance, absolute focus of attention;
• Highly competitively priced;
• Easy to use, just insert a card and turn it on, no computer required;
• Runs still images, movie files, music and even text;
• Easy to copy files through USB port or memory cards;
• Eco friendly automatic timer to save energy when you are not there;
• Supplied with Scheduling software for full flexible control of content;
• Split screen feature enables display of message ticker;
• Secure lockable media card slot.
Digital Posters & menuboards - Hi Quality Screens - Ideal for Portrait or Landscape posters - available as Sunlight Readable.
Digital Media Systems (Digitalmediasystems.co.uk) specialises in providing high quality digital signage, menuboards, posters at affordable prices. Contact us now.
Digital Menu boards