With the WiMAX subscriber base expected to reach 19 million by 2010 the WiMAX equipment market has a projected value of $600 million. India is slated to become the largest WiMAX market in APAC by 2013.
• NK. Goyal, President,Communications & Manufacturing Association of India (CMAI);
• L.V. Sastry, Vice President & Head, Bharti Airtel;
• TV Sriram,Vice President - Technology, Bharti Airtel;
• Gulzar Azad, Tech Lead Mobile Partnerships, APAC, Google;
• Chandan Ghosh, Head Long Distance & Operations (Carriers & Enterprise), Aircel;
• Neeraj Sonker, Vice President, Wireless Engineering & Implementation, Tata Communications;
• Rajat Mukarji, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Idea Cellular;
• C.S.Rao, Chairman, WiMAX Forum;
• Vivek Vasishtha, Director Technical Policy & Standards, Corporate Affairs Group, Intel;
• Satyen Gupta, Chief Regulatory Advisor, BT Global Services-SAARC Region;
• Bharat Bhatia, Regional Director for Global Govt Affairs, Motorola;
• Deval Parikh, Chief officer Handsets, VAS & procurement, Virgin Mobile;
• Data Sharn Mishra, Network Architecture Expert, Qatar Telecom;
• Rajesh Chharia, President, ISPAI (Internet Service Providers Association of India);
• T.R. Dua, Senior Director, COAI (Cellular Operators Association of India) (TBC);
• Anil Prakash, Secretary General, ITU-APT Foundation of India, Secretary General, IPTV India Forum;
• S.N. Zindal, Former Director General, Association of Competitive Telecom Operators (ACTO);
• S.D. Saxena, Chairman, PTC India Foundation (Former CFO BSNL, MTNL);
• Sridhar T. Pai, CEO, Tonse telecom;
• Ravi Visvesvaraya Prasad, CEO, Telecom Industry Consultants.
“India is positioned well and the time is apt to bring together the influencers and decision makers across the industry to lay the roadmap for taking the WiMAX opportunity to strength” says Fen Castro, (Head Productions), Virtue Insight, while sharing the opportunity and the value of the event.
The WiMAX 2010 is going to be one of its kinds, while being covered LIVE on Blogs, facebook and twitter with exclusive interviews with thought leaders.
About Virtue Insight
Virtue Insight (virtueinsight.com) equips business professionals around the world with the latest indepth industry knowledge and provides networking opportunities encompassing the telecom, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. We aim to create a platform to share knowledge and insights and enable and empower our delegate(s) to network effectively and deliver maximum ROI by fostering new business alliances. We strive to produce high quality conferences which include the latest topics which are delivered by thought leaders and highly experienced people.
Our motto is to offer our customers the expertise and connections towards creation of a profitable business. Our events encompass an optimum chance to gain maximum value in terms of networking and an opportunity to sponsor and exhibit to attract new business alliances.