NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Neenah, WI, United States, 2010/03/15 - ACP has introduced a new maintenance-free ceiling panel designed to solve the problems of staining, water damage and mold or mildew that are often experienced with fiber or paper-based, lay-in panels.
The new Genesis™ ceiling panels (genesisceilingpanels.com) install in any standard ceiling grid system and are perfect for commercial kitchens, food processing plants, healthcare and education facilities, marine applications, high-humidity climates and clean rooms. The 100% waterproof panels are washable and can easily be cleaned by power-washing or soap and water. The PVC material assures mold, mildew and bacteria resistance.
The non-shedding, white panels are available in either a smooth or textured finish. They will not water-spot, rot, swell or peel. Sag-resistant Genesis panels are and ‘Class A’ fire-rated for flame and smoke. Available in 2’ x 2’ or 2’ x 4’ dimensions, the panels are also impact and damage-resistant.
• 100% waterproof;
• Indoor or outdoor use;
• Impact and damage-resistant;
• Class A Fire-rated;
• Washable, by power washing or with soap and water;
• Sag-resistant — heavy enough to stay in place, but much lighter than vinyl-coated gypsum;
• Mold, mildew and bacteria resistant — will not water spot or rot, swell or peel;
• Available in 2' x 2' (5/32" thick) and 2' x 4' (3/16" thick);
• Installs in any standard grid system found in commercial and/or residential buildings;
• Perfect for commercial kitchens, food processing plants, healthcare and education facilities, marine applications, high-humidity climates and clean rooms.
• Class A Fire Rated — ASTM E 84 Rating – Smoke and Flame;
• Safety approved for food manufacturing/processing;
• Made of white, virgin-grade PVC vinyl;
• 25-year limited warranty;
• Compatible with any standard 15/16” ceiling grid system designed for 2’ x 2’ or 2’ x 4’ tiles.