Digite, Inc., a leading Agile ALM vendor based in Mountain View, CA, announced the launch of the latest release of its product, Digité Enterprise. Digité Enterprise v6.0, seeks to further establish Digite’s position in the Application Lifecycle Management space.
Announcing the release, Digite, Inc. Sr. VP – Product, Mahesh Singh, said, "We are thrilled to launch Digité Enterprise v6.0, which firmly places us in a leadership position amongst vendors for Scaled Agile ALM products and solutions! Digité has already been in the forefront of ALM solution providers. We have also had an Agile solution since we launched v5.2. But over the last 9 months, we have listened carefully to our customers, especially those who work with distributed teams around the world or who simply execute large projects. These companies want to retain the best of what they have been doing so far, but still take advantage of the benefits that Agile processes provide. Scaled Agile provides the framework for that solution".
Digité Enterprise is a grounds-up fully-integrated/ integrating web-based Agile Application Lifecycle Management suite of products for distributed technology teams and enterprises. It offers a collaborative set of tools from Requirements Management to Change Management, Test Management, Defects Tracking and Configuration Management, supported by Project Portfolio Management and Process Governance features. These features provide end-to-end visibility, traceability and project execution capability to the software and IT teams. Having successfully established its presence with over 70 customers worldwide, Digité is now turning its attention to specific market segments with value added offerings.
Focus on Agility and Collaboration
Providing further details on the release, Mahesh said, "In addition to the ALM functionality, we have also significantly strengthened Digité's collaboration features. With V 6.0, we are launching our integration with Google Wave and Twitter, while improving our Wiki and Email capabilities. We expect that with v6.0, we will see a much faster adoption and implementation of the application across the enterprise as distributed organizations are eagerly looking for a solution like ours, to solve the challenges of the globally distributed software/ application development!"
Digite has released significant enhancements to the following capabilities in Digité Enterprise in v6.0:
Agile Development Features:
• Hierarchical organization of the Product Backlog/ User Stories;
• Tighter and easier alignment of User Story level capacity vis-à-vis effort for realistic planning and execution of each user story;
• Easier time reporting and auto-computing of remaining effort and burndown;
• Enhanced reporting at sprint, user story and resource level;
• Configurable Agile terminology for better 'fit' across a wider range of Agile processes;
Test Management Features:
• Easier and faster logging of test execution results;
• Better organization of Testing vs. Development tasks, such as logging of defects, for better focus by the two functional teams;
• Enhanced Test Management reporting.
• Google Wave integration for contextual threaded discussion on individual work items;
• Twitter integration to broadcast project updates to interested stakeholders;
• Enhanced Wiki integration for unstructured collaboration;
• Inbound Email integration for easier email-interaction with the application;
• Dashboards, Reports and Usability Improvements.
Digite, Inc. (digite.com) is a leading provider of Agile Application Lifecycle Management products and solutions for the Global Delivery Model. Digité Enterprise, Digite’s flagship product enables technology enterprises, big and small, successfully manage technology projects, products and applications. Combining Process Governance, Project Portfolio Management and Application Lifecycle Management, Digite provides all critical functions in a single, integrated, yet configurable and flexible web-based platform. Digite facilitates successful collaboration between globally distributed teams – whether business and IT or customers and technology service providers.