NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Shawnee, KS, United States, 2010/03/01 - College of DuPage, University of Hong Kong and University of Guelph among 20 higher education institutions recently joining the Perceptive Software community. NYSE: LXK
More than 400 colleges and universities across more than 1,000 campuses around the world have a direct connection to student, personnel and business operations information thanks to Perceptive Software, creator of enterprise content management (ECM) software including flagship product, ImageNow. As the leading ECM provider to higher education institutions around the world, Perceptive Software is pleased to announce that 20 additional colleges and universities have recently deployed ImageNow to improve student service, streamline processes and enhance collaboration among departments.
Perceptive Software ECM solutions for higher education puts employees all across campus—in admissions, financial aid, accounts payable, registrar and more—in touch with the documents they need and with each other. With a single click, employees process documents and complete their work faster, more accurately and more collaboratively. Perceptive Software solutions help institutions achieve greater institutional efficiency, control, productivity and competitive advantage.
The ImageNow suite uses patented technology to easily and seamlessly integrate with existing and future student information systems and business applications, without requiring a single line of code. Proven ease of use and maintenance, non-programmatic integration and comprehensive customer education initiatives allow departments within higher education institutions to get maximum results from their document management project with minimal impact on budget.
A few of Perceptive Software’s new higher education customers include:
• College of DuPage (DuPage, IL) – Located in suburban Chicago, the College of DuPage is the third largest single-campus community college in the United States. Integrating with Datatel, the College of DuPage deployed ImageNow in its financial aid department.
• The University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong) - Ranked 24th in the world and No. 1 in Asia in 2009, The University of Hong Kong is one of the most prestigious universities in Asia. ImageNow will be deployed in the student admissions and credit transfer areas. Documents related to the request of student credit transfers will be captured and linked to the student record in PeopleSoft for instant retrieval by staff.
• University of Guelph (Guelph, Ontario) – The University of Guelph is rated among the top 15 universities in Canada. Integrating with Oracle Financials, the University of Guelph initially deployed ImageNow in its accounts payable department.
• Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH) - Integrating with Datatel, Southern New Hampshire University will deploy ImageNow in several departments including admissions, financial aid, advisement and Bursar.
• SpringfieldTechnical Community College (Springfield, Mass.) - Springfield Technical Community College is the only technical community college in the state of Massachusetts. Integrating with Datatel and PeopleSoft, Springfield Technical Community College will deploy ImageNow in several departments including human resources, payroll, accounts payable, purchasing and information technology.
About Perceptive Software
Since 1995 Perceptive Software (perceptivesoftware.com) has built enterprise content management software, including ImageNow®, to help organizations effortlessly manage the entire lifecycle of their documents and information, fueling greater operational efficiency. More than 2,000 organizations in 45 countries rely on Perceptive Software to simplify their business processes through innovative ECM solutions that create immediate and lasting impact.