Telenity a leading provider of next generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks, today announced that Telenity CEO, Dilip Singh will present the Key Note session entitled “Profiting from Value Added Services (VAS)”, on Friday, July 7, at VAS India 2006, 2nd International Conference.
With global subscriber base reaching 2 billion mark announced by GSM Association (GSMA) in a recent meeting held in New Delhi India, most operators are focusing on the next billion to come from differentiating value added services. VAS India brings together world class industry experts presenting the latest industry trends and future directions, market and business drivers, and challenges and opportunities for value added services.
As voice ARPU is declining worldwide, maintaining and increasing subscriber base, and deploying the right value added services quickly and efficiently becomes critical for operators to sustain their profitability and growth. Mr. Singh’s presentation will focus on:
• VAS segmentation: Voice, data and video services
• Emerging VAS business models
• Transitioning from 2G to 2.5G/3G with a common services delivery environment to accelerate profits
In addition to the key note session, Mr. Nitin Patel, Vice President of Strategic Marketing at Telenity will also speak at VAS India 2006 where he will present “Effective VAS Deployments and Case Studies”:
• Session: 1 – “VAS in India – Current Trends and Future Directions”
• Date: Friday, July 7, 2006
• Location: VAS India 2006, Le Meridien Hotel, New Delhi, India
Telenity will showcase its next generation Canvas® Converged Location-based Services Solutions at its booth at the show. These solutions include:
• Location Enabling Server - which ensures subscribers can easily and securely fine-tune their privacy profile on the fly when they want it
• Real Time Fleet and Asset Management - enables enterprises to locate, monitor and manage their mobile assets and employees in a secure way using a simple Web browser.
• Friend Finder – alerts subscribers when one of their friends in their buddy list is in close proximity to their location or vice versa
• Mobile Yellow Pages – allows subscribers to get the location of the closest service point of their interest.
• City Sightseeing – provides subscribers with the location information of a place of interest – restaurant, museum, theater, park, etc.
To make an appointment with Telenity executives at the event, please contact Beena Nanchahal at (91) 987-101-3888.
Telenity is a leading provider of next generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks. Telenity's IMS compliant converged services solutions include: reusable service delivery and content components enabling rapid service creation, deployment and execution functionalities across multiple services and applications; location and presence servers; integrated messaging solutions; and value added services. Telenity's worldwide customer base includes network operators, service providers and application providers serving over 100 million subscribers. Telenity partners with global and regional network equipment providers, system integrators and computing platform manufacturers. Learn more about Telenity’s Canvas family of converged services solutions at Telenity's website and download a copy of our online newsletter Telescope.
Visit Telenity also at:
• 3G Middle East and Gulf 2006, September 11-12, Dubai, UAE
• Service Delivery Platforms Conference, September 19-21, Barcelona, Spain
Telenity and Canvas are registered trademarks of Telenity.