Korenix, the market leading brand in industrial embedded networking and computing platforms, will be exhibiting at Hall 12 / Stand 12-565 of the world's largest embedded show - the EmbeddedWorld 2010 that will take place in Nuremberg, Germany from 3-5 March.
Focusing on the embedded networking systems' market, Korenix invites you to take a look at our full line of the latest cutting-edge technologies, from Embedded Switch Boards and UPCI/PCI-104 switch cards to the Embedded Routing Computers, Embedded Communication Platforms, etc. The platforms, that will be presented at the show are shown below:
• JetBox 3300 series Compact Embedded Linux Computer;
• JetBox 5300 / 5400 series Ruggedized Embedded Linux System;
• JetBox 9300 series Powerful All-in-One Communication System;
• JetBox 9400 series Embedded Routing Platform;
• JetBox 9500 series Embedded PoE Routing Platform;
• JetBox 8000 series High-Speed Embedded PC;
• JetCard Series UPCI-PCI-104 Embedded Switch Cards.
Korenix (korenix.com) will also present 2 demo units at the show - JetBox 9500 series Intelligent Embedded Router Computers and Korenix Industrial Intelligent Networking Platforms, giving the visitors the opportunity to have a closer look at how the networking systems work effectively on site.
The main areas of application, which are representative of a wide range of potential applications, are industrial control, factory automation, wind and solar energy, intelligent transportation, vehicle access control, smart grid technology, etc.
For more information regarding the EmbeddedWorld 2010 exhibition, please contact Korenix Sales. sales[.]korenixembedded.com.