Her responsibilities include providing operational support, benefits administration assistance and financial analysis to employer groups of all sizes.
Through its employee benefits division, TriSure provides a number of services including:
• Employee benefits consulting, such as plan design evaluation and benchmarking, strategic planning, claims analysis and financial projections, implementation and enrollment management, and contract negotiation and renewals.
• Group insurance products, such as medical, dental, life, disability, retirement, health care savings accounts and other “cafeteria” programs.
• Individual insurance programs, including long-term care or executive benefits.
• Third-party administration and alternative funding arrangements, and
• Benefits administration and employee communications.
“Especially in tight economic times, companies continually seek ways to minimize costs, and partnering with TriSure to administer benefits is a simple and tangible way to accomplish that,” said Wally Dawson, president of TriSure Benefits. “Amanda has a great deal of benefits administration experience and I know her expertise will serve our clients well.”
Kent holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Missouri State University.
TriSure (trisure.com) is the largest independent insurance brokerage firm in the Triangle. The company consults with the area’s leading businesses to help them successfully manage property and casualty insurance risks and provide benefits to employees. TriSure offers a premium level of service and experience to clients who need the highest quality insurance products delivered with impeccable professionalism.