CERAMICS China 2010
The 24th China International Ceramics Industry Exhibition
Date: May 18th-21st, 2010
Venue: CHINA IMPORT AND EXPORT FAIR COMPLEX
A Perfect Stage for Your Perfect Performance!
All in CERAMICS CHINA!
Six Figures to Interpret Asia-Pacific's Largest Ceramics Industry Event
• 24 Launched in the year 1987, CERAMICS CHINA has been successfully held for the 24 editions. As one of the top industrial exhibitions in the world, CERAMICS CHINA has been always presenting globally-advanced technologies and the latest products, serving itself as the most significant stage in the global ceramics industry.
• 59,000 Total show space of CERAMICS CHINA 2008 has covered 59,000 m2, which becomes the second largest ceramics industry exhibition in the world only next to the exhibition of TECNARGILLA in Italy.
• 57 Visitors of CERAMICS CHINA 2008 are from 57 countries and regions in five continents such as Asia, Europe, America, Africa and Australia. The top 10 countries with the largest number of visitors are, in turn: India, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea, Italy, Malaysia, Iran, Japan and Turkey.
• 41,650 visitors from home and abroad have been confirmed in CERAMICS CHINA 2008 within three and a half days, among which 38,054 are domestic visitors (Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan included), accounting for 91.4% of total; and 3,596 overseas visitors, accounting for 8.6% of total.
• 427 CERAMICS CHINA 2008 have attracted 427 exhibitors from 13 countries of Italy, Germany, UK, Spain, France, South Korea, USA, Japan, India, Turkey, Singapore, Sweden and Austria, etc, as well as exhibitors from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, among which 97 overseas exhibitors, accounting for 22.7% of total.
• 3,010 With a total number of 3,010 booths, CERAMICS CHINA 2008 had covered an area of 24,540 m2 for non-shell scheme booths, accounting for 90.6% of the net total show space, which has fully reflected the high quality and high profile of the exhibition.
Assembly of Treasures and Talents
A Wonderful Gathering of Globally-advanced Technologies and Latest Products.
1. Complete Plants for the Production of Ceramic Tiles, Building Bricks, Sanitary Wares, Tablewares, Stonewares, Artistic Ceramics, Technical Ceramics, Clinker, Refractories.
2. Raw Materials and Additives, Production Materials and Aids.
3. Colors and Glazes.
4. Chemical Products and Additives.
5. Raw Materials Extraction and Preparation.
6. Batching and Weighing.
7. Pressing, Forming and Casting.
8. Glazing, Screen Printing and Decoration.
9. Drying, Firing and Heating Units.
10. Sorting, Packaging, Handling, Storage.
11. Quality and Process Control.
12. Analyzes and Laboratory Equipment.
13. Surface Treatment and Finishing Machines.
14. Screen Printing Products and Equipment.
15. Tools, Spare Parts and Accessories.
16. Design and Engineering.
17. Environment Protection, Purification and Soundproofing Equipment, Safety Devices.
18. Research and Training, Technology Transfer, Consulting Services.
19. Publishers, Associations and Organizations.
Word-of-mouth, Confidence for Assurance
Sharing from the Previous Exhibitors
Heads of the Italian Pavilion—Mr. Paolo Lemma, Trade Commissioner of Italian Trade Commission (I.C.E.) Guangzhou Office and Mr. Paolo Gambuli, General Manager of ACIMAC (Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machinery and Equipment for Ceramics) both highly praised the scale, the service quality, the organizational process and management level of the exhibition. They have also disclosed that Italian companies thought that the quality of the visitors is better than the several previous exhibitions.
Mr. Adrian Allen, head of the UK Pavilion said that the British exhibitors have paid more and more attention to the Chinese market, as well as the splendid platform that Ceramics China has offered. They are entirely satisfied with the effect of the exhibition.
Mr. Wu, GM of Keda Industrial Co., Ltd. fully confirmed the achievement in organizing foreign visitors. He said that oversea clients were beyond their expectation and the effect was accordingly proved to be obvious.
Mr. Cai, President of T & H Glaze Co., Ltd. said: “Ceramics China is our must-do annual schedule. The increasingly scale of the fair and increasingly rate of home and abroad buyers since the last three years have proved that China ceramics industry is increasingly important in the world, so as the exhibition.”
Mr. Wu, GM of Modena Machinery Co., Ltd. said: “Recent years, we have paid greater attention to Ceramics China with more budgets as developing with the company. Ceramics China really helps our development.”
Mr. Zeng, GM of Foshan Meijia Ceramics Equipment Co., Ltd. said: “We would like to sincerely thank the Organizers for bridging this excellent platform for not only meeting with many new clients but also obtaining many orders. Ceramics China has been our essential part for exploring both the overseas and local markets. Best wishes for Ceramics China!”
CERAMICS CHINA in the Eyes of the Visitors
The followed is the random sampling survey of 500 professional visitors during CERAMICS CHINA 2008:
Strategy of Global Promotion
According to over 20 years’ organizing accumulation, our data of the professional visitors has reached above 200,000, while our cooperation network has spread to both ceramic bases and consumption sites of more than 60 main countries in five continents over the world. Quality and quantity of visitors of annual exhibition has been guaranteed by organizing Global Promotion with our cooperative partners including advertising and spreading exhibition messages in over 30 professional journals and over 60 related websites from home and abroad, promoting in main ceramics exhibitions, highly orienting Phone calls, Faxes and E-Mails, regularly visiting ceramics industry associations and trade promotion organizations.
The 8th Ceramics Industry Development Summit
Launched in 2003, the Summit has become the essential part of CERAMICS CHINA (ceramicschina.com.cn), which acts as an important platform for communication and discussion among ceramics enterprises, professors and officials from home and abroad, focusing on the development trend for ceramic industry, governmental strategy and market status analysis as well as academic and technological exchange.
Special Seminars for Enterprises
Enterprises can apply for holding special seminars based on their need, for examples, Distributor Communication, New Products Release Conference, Technical Seminar, etc.