1. All power catamarans have less hull resistance in the water as you are not plowing through waves with a wide bow, this accomplishes both greater fuel efficiency and overall performance at sea.
2. The expanded deck area of the relatively rectangular design allows for more room and load level capacity.
3. Turns are flatter versus the leaning action of a monohull, which Improves stability as you are not pivoting on the centerline of the hull.
4. The footprint is wider, which negates the effects of rolling seas.
5. The shallow draft of the catamaran design also allows access to areas that traditional hulls can not reach.
Power Catamarans have emerged as the intelligent alternative as more and more consumers discover their advantages.
Based on the well-designed hull and deck of the Lagoon Power 43 and it's proven success in the US market.
Displacement 11.2 T
A boat genuinely designed for the private owner, with a modest size and a reasonable price tag.
Provides the answer to your holiday expectations, of getting away from it all and gentle living.
The Transcat 48' satisfies the demands of our owner's in the spirit of the “Long Range Cruiser”.
The best of the power catamaran type- she will be the standard that all others will certainly follow.
With its 1000 miles in range, you just cannot resist the pleasures of river cruising or the call of the sea.
Diesel 300 gal
High bridge deck clearance, voluminous hulls and freeboard, in addition to a cockpit and aft deck area.
The first 1650 was created for a client who required a sleek gamefishing boat, capable of 30 knots plus.
Challenging the traditional view that a power catamaran should be wide and square.
LOA 57' 8"
Beam 17' 8"
Sunchaser Power and Transport vessels come standard with the HYSUWAC hydrofoil system.
Sunreef Power 60
The Sunreef Power 60 is designed to first class yacht building standards: finishing, functionality, and quality.
Displacement 30 T
Sunreef Power 67
The Sunreef 67 is meant for demanding owners seeking comfort, speed, and above all autonomy.
Displacement 33 T