NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Acton, MA, United States, 2010/01/26 - Sorriso Technologies, a leading provider of online bill-centered customer care solutions will host a complimentary webinar on February 9, 2010 to discuss how e-billing intelligence can be a powerful marketing tool to grow your sales in a down economy.
This in-depth webinar will explore how e-billing IQ drives new business, improves cash flows, reduces service cost, and enhances your green initiative, all while increasing customer loyalty. e-Billing IQ, the 7-Minute Opportunity will take place on Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 9 am GMT.
This 45-minute webinar is designed for both large and small billers interested in developing or capitalizing on their e-billing and customer self-service strategy. The webinar content is relevant across a wide variety of industries, including:
• Telecommunication services – mobile, fixed line and digital communications service providers looking to target and promote their complete offering to their customers, affording the transition from single or double-play to a complete triple-play offer.
• Financial services – banks, credit cards, insurance, and capital equipment lease and lending businesses looking to cross sell products and services and create multi-contract loyalty among their customers.
• Utilities – electric, gas, and water companies that want to differentiate themselves with clients by providing improved customer care.
• Health services – care delivery and insurance businesses that want to improve patient understanding, reduce delinquencies, and create customers as fans, and
• Statement print and delivery – printers that want to create a differentiated offering, leveraging the best of print and the best of online.
This webinar will be presented by John Kowalonek; recognized e-billing industry expert, founder and CEO of Sorriso Technologies. Visit sorrisotech.com to register in this webinar.