Learn.com®, the knowledge platform company, announced today that Elliott Masie, President of the MASIE Center, a think tank focused on how organizations can support learning and knowledge, will give the keynote address at the company’s 5th Annual Users Conference, Empowerment 2010. Over the past thirty years, Elliott Masie has presented programs, courses and speeches to over 1,700,000 professionals around the world. The Empowerment Conference will be held March 15-17, 2010 at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Elliott Masie is an internationally recognized futurist, analyst, researcher and organizer on the critical topics of workforce learning, business collaboration and emerging technologies. He is the editor of Learning TRENDS, an Internet newsletter read by over 52,000 business executives worldwide, and a regular columnist in professional publications. He is the author of a dozen books, and is the convener of Learning 2010. Masie also leads the Learning CONSORTIUM, a coalition of 240 global organizations cooperating on the evolution of learning strategies.
“Elliott's expertise in corporate learning, organizational performance and business collaboration will be of great benefit to our conference attendees,” said Jim Riley, President and CEO at Learn.com. “This year’s Empowerment Conference will again provide our clients with key insights on emerging trends in learning and talent management, social networking and knowledge technologies. Attendees will leave the conference with a better understanding of how they can leverage Learn.com technology to develop and manage their people and help their organizations achieve excellence in execution.”
Empowerment 2010 is a three-day conference that brings together Learn.com administrators, analysts, suppliers, and other learning leaders and industry experts from throughout the world. The themes for the 2010 event are; Proving Training and HR are the keys to excellence in execution & Aligning Training and HR with business goals. The program is full of information and ideas that will help position your learning organization now and into the future.
In addition to Elliot Masie, some Empowerment speakers include:
• Jim Riley, President and CEO at Learn.com;
• JW Ray, Chief Operating Officer at Learn.com;
• Judy Whitcomb, SPHR, AVP - Learning and Organizational Development at Classic Residence by Hyatt;
• John Moxley Ph.D., OD & Learning at Cricket Communications;
• Tim Gjertson, Learning Management Platform Consultant at the CUNA Mutual Group Mallory Gott, Mallory Gott, Manager & Distance Education at HIMSS;
• And more!
Some Empowerment Topics:
• The 7 destructive trends facing every business and how to avoid them, presented by JW Ray (Receive 3 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR by attending this event!);
• Best Practices for Building and Deploying Job Profiles;
• Sub-LearnCenters: The Most Powerful Feature You’re Not Using Today;
• Learn.com Product Roadmap;
• The Future of Learn.com Administrator Functionality;
• Best Practices for Managing Content;
• Using Dashboards To Get Your Boss Off Your Back;
• FormFlow Workshop;
• Defining Your Social Learning Strategy;
• Aligning Organizational Goals with Human Capital Strategy;
• And more!
Some Empowerment 2010 Sponsors
• Media Managers
• Tooling U
To become a sponsor, please email empowerment[.]learn.com.
Learn.com® puts knowledge to work for more than 50 million end users around the globe. Our broad suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications can fully automate the employee development lifecycle from pre-hire to retire® within organizations of all sizes, from the growing business with fewer than one hundred employees; to the global enterprise managing internal and external initiatives with millions of users in multiple languages. Learn.com's unwavering commitment to understanding client needs, goals and objectives allows us to partner with our clients to help them realize low TCO and high ROI.
The Learn.com family of solutions includes the award-winning LearnCenter® learning and talent management suite, the WebRoom® Web Conferencing suite, the PeopleCenter® Application Builder and the 1,000 title Learn2.com® online course library.
Don Cook, Learn.com
P: 954-233-4000 x5192
Learn.com, its logo, LearnCenter, WebRoom, PeopleCenter, FormFlow and Learn2 are registered trademarks of Learn.com. All other trademarks are respectfully acknowledged.