Different from traditional PC systems, EIC-2405 features front-accessible I/O ports to facilitate the connection and maintenance. The compact PC system of EIC-2405 has sufficient space inside the PC chassis and excellent heat dispersion. And the complete PC system supports EPI bus, which ensures stability and reliability of the system operation.
• Front-accessible I/O ports, supporting up to 12 x PCI expansion card;
• Powerful compatibility, supporting PICMG1.0 and EVOC EPI motherboards;
• Equipped with 14-slot standard industrial backplane and 13-slot EPI-specific backplane;
• Contains Intel P4/Core 2 CPU, to satisfy requirement for high stability and reliability.
• 19"standard 4U Rack Mount PC system with front-accessible I/O ports;
• Dimensions of the PC: 482.6mm(W) x 177mm(H) x 450mm(D);
• Intel P4 3.4G/Core 2 2.4G CPU; 1G/2G memory;
• Supports 2 x 3.5″HDD and 1 x 5.25"optical drive;
• Front-accessible 4 x USB port; 2 x COM port; Provides 12-slot expansion.
EVOC (evoc.com) is one of the leading manufacturers of embedded and industrial computing products. It has over 1,500 types of products, including Fanless Systems, ETX/Com-Express, Full-size CPU Card, Half-size CPU Card, 3.5" Single Board, 5.25" Single Board, EPIC Board, Industrial Panel PC, Workstation, PC/104 product, CompactPCI, Network Application Platform, Rugged Laptop and OEM/ODM services. As a high-tech company, EVOC devotes itself to providing highly reliable and stable embedded products and system-integrated solutions for various applications, such as banking, electric power, electronics, energy, environmental protection, gaming, instrumentation, manufacturing, medical care, networking, telecoms, traffic systems, transportation and special industries.