Outlook Messenger is a Concept LAN chat for interactive communication within Office network (LAN). In addition to usual rich text chat, voice chat, group chat, send file, reminders, alert note functions, Outlook Messenger can be plugged into MS Outlook, allowing the users to share Outlook e-mails, contacts, and appointments. The Value added feature 'Remote Desktop Sharing' lets users access and control a remote computer.
Outlook Messenger will run instantly after installing on all the network computers, because it's Server-less and no need to configure any IP Addresses.
Key features includes:
- Instant Setup and Run? Server-Less and No IP Configuration ***
- Instant Text Messaging for Private Chat
- Group Messaging for Group Discussion
- Voice Chat
- File Transfer
- Microsoft Outlook Plug-in to share Outlook's Emails/Contacts/Appointments/Journals/Notes/Tasks ***
- Remote Desktop Sharing
- Offline Messaging & Offline File Transfer ***
- Reminders & Schedule (Remind me, Reminder users, Run application, Open website, Log off/Shut down/Reboot PC)
- Alert Notes Alert (Pop-up notes at start up***)
- Sealed Message delivery to avoid trespassers observation
- Pop-up User Chat Window using hot keys ***
- Send Pre-set messages using hot keys ***
- Log File for future reference
- Nice Look & Feel for user friendly work environment
- Interactive Features: Ideal user status, Emoticons, Popup notification when user Login/Logoff, Play sound etc
Outlook Messenger is a user friendly and inexpensive stand alone Instant Messenger and Outlook plug-in communication tool. "Outlook Messenger" is an essential desk to desk Small and Corporate Office messaging tool.