In March WINTERHELLER software presented for the first time its consolidation tool Professional Consolidation at CeBIT in Hannover.
In early summer, the software company held Professional Consolidation release parties at seven locations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
In May and June this year the first WINTERHELLER release parties took place in Vienna, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Zurich and Munich to celebrate the Easter release of the company’s first own consolidation solution Professional Consolidation.
The new tool provides support both in legal consolidation and management consolidation. Whether help is needed in combining various accounting standards or a management-oriented view of the segments is necessary, it meets all requirements. Once consolidation with Professional Consolidation has been completed, reports will be provided which clearly and provably show shareholders and auditors all they need to know.
At the release parties, the guests were able to get a first impression of the tool and were impressed by the software’s comprehensive functionality. They also availed themselves of the opportunity of talking to experts. The state-of-the-art consolidation software which meets the requirements of modern accounting standards including automatic currency conversion is ready to compete at international level. In addition to the distinguished design concept, the software scored points in particular with its consistent user-friendliness, logical structure and the interplay of flexibility and standardization.
Among the new customers are companies of all sizes and sector of industry:
- Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG, a company in the structural and civil engineering sector;
- OPTIMA Packaging Group GmbH, manufacturer of filling and packaging machines;
- ADVA AG Optical Networking, a company which develops, manufactures and sells optical and Ethernet-based networking solutions to telecommunications carriers and enterprises to deploy, manage and deliver data storage, voice and video services in metropolitan areas;
- Adler Modemärkte GmbH operating in the textile sector.
“Professional Consolidation adds a new dimension to companies. Not only we, but also our customers have realized that complying with regulations does not suffice,” says Walter Altmann, CFO and Managing Director of WINTERHELLER software GmbH.
“In times of crisis, management needs prompt, reliable, efficient and transparent information for group reporting and group controlling. Professional Consolidation by WINTERHELLER software helps you meet these requirements with an intelligent software with highly-standardized functions,” tells Norbert Nischler, KAPCON Managementberatung.
Until 31 December 2009 WINTERHELLER software offers new customers a 40% discount on its consolidation tool Professional Consolidation.
About WINTERHELLER software
WINTERHELLER software GmbH (Winterheller.com), with its headquarters in Graz (Austria), was founded in 1988 by Prof. Dr. Manfred Winterheller. With more than 20 years of market experience, the company is known for maintaining the highest standards of flexibility, productivity and efficiency.
As an expert in Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management, WINTERHELLER software provides a central point of contact for SMEs and groups of all sectors of industry. The company offers in-depth operational knowledge, professional consultancy and implementation as well as flexible software solutions in the areas of planning, corporate management and consolidation.
WINTERHELLER software GmbH has more than 100 employees. With a worldwide network of partners and locations in Austria, Germany, Sweden and Switzerland, it is your competent partner wherever you are. High growth rates over the last years offer customers, partners and staff reliability, consistency and stability. More than 4,500 companies of all sizes and sectors of industry rely on WINTERHELLER software.
About Professional Consolidation
Professional Consolidation supports you both in legal consolidation and management consolidation. Whether you need help in combining various accounting standards or a management-oriented view of the segments, Professional Consolidation will meet your requirements.
What makes Professional Consolidation unique?
- Automatic, real-time currency translation;
- Automatic, real-time aggregated statement;
- Fully calculated system from data input to group data analysis, i.e. import entity causes automatic calculation to the group;
- Forecast mode for automatic and manual consolidation entries as well as adjustment entries;
- Individual financial statements are maintained through automatic postings to adjustment accounts;
- Automatic currency display;
- Automated import of MS Excel packages;
- Customizable system from the entry mask to personal settings;
- Automatic cash flow determination and consolidation;
- Efficient base data gathering incl. entry options;
- Transparent process.
Mag. Julia Tanzbett, PR Assistant
A-8010 Graz, Austria
P: +43/316/8010-0 - E: julia.tanzbett[.]winterheller.com.