The International Design Yearbook featured projects include the following:
• Spay & Neuter Kansas;
• Nomar Fiesta;
• Kansas Aviation Museum;
• Newport Television;
• Nature Girl;
• FlightSafety International SafetyStar;
• Greteman Group Nuts for Nature;
• Kansas Leadership Center;
• Wichita Center for the Arts Downing Concert Series.
• Saint by Sarah Jane press kit;
• Kansas Health Foundation annual report;
• Nuts for Nature;
• Bombardier Flexjet Christmas card;
• Bombardier Christmas card.
• Communities in Schools Evening on the Bayou;
• City of Wichita Keeper of the Plains exhibit.
The International Design Yearbook 2009 includes visual, package, logo, books, album, cards, posters, illustration and creative products from artists from the United States, Britain, Germany, Italy, Australia, Japan, Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan and many other countries.
In addition, 16 of the agency’s logos were recognized in the LogoLounge Master Library Series’ Animals & Mythology. The agency’s winning identities include:
• Woofstock (Kansas Humane Society);
• Nuts for Nature (Greteman Group);
• Thunderbird Café (Royal Caribbean);
• Seacrest Café (Royal Caribbean);
• SeaXpress (Royal Caribbean);
• Reading is Fun! (Kansas Health Foundation);
• Royal Caribbean cafe icons;
• Oklahoma Zoo;
• APU Heroes (Dallas Airmotive).
LogoLounge is a leading resource for logo and corporate identity designers. Seasoned and up-and-coming design talent have created more than 100,000 logos displayed on the website, the best of which are included in the LogoLounge books. Each additional book in the Master Library Series focuses on a targeted area of logo design including typography, people, arts and culture, among others.
Greteman Group (gretemangroup.com) is a Wichita-based, full-service branding agency, serving a diverse clientele that includes FlightSafety International, Preferred Health Systems, Bombardier Flexjet, Bombardier Aerospace, Signature Flight Support, Spirit AeroSystems, Dallas Airmotive, PIM Aviation Insurance, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, the Kansas Health Foundation, Envision, Kansas State Fair, Kansas Children’s Service League, City of Wichita and OLC Global. Greteman Group has been a Metro Award winner and a recipient of the Business Marketing Association’s Pro-Comm Awards. It has been recognized in such publications as Adweek, Advertising Age, Aldus, Communication Arts, Designing Identity, Identity, Graphic Design USA, Graphis, Hotels, HOW, Novum, Print, Step-By-Step, and by such organizations as the Mead Top 60, Kansas City Art Directors, Strathmore, International Festivals, Graphex Art Directors, and The National Library Council, American Advertising Federation, American Institute of Graphic Artists, Public Relations Society of America, and American Marketing Association.