NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Jose, CA, United States, 2006/06/19 - The production of antibodies against phosphopeptides has often presented a challenge for researchers in search of high-quality results. Much of the challenge has been attributed to the finicky stability of the phosphorylation on the peptide..
AnaSpec, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated proteomics solutions for worldwide life science research. With a vision for innovation through synergy, AnaSpec offers expertise in three primary technologies: peptides, detection reagents, and combinatorial chemistry. AnaSpec carries a broad product line of biochemicals and reagents for basic research, high-throughput screening and drug discovery. In conjunction, AnaSpec provides premier custom services including peptide synthesis, antibody production, and assay development. AnaSpec holds a California Drug Manufacturing License (License #41747) and a FDA Registration for GMP Drug Manufacturing (Registration #2951078).
AnaSpec believes that its expertise in synthesizing phosphorylated peptides will be crucial in answering the need for high-quality phosphospecific antibodies. As a result, AnaSpec now offers custom phosphospecific antibody production as one of its major antibody services.
AnaSpec offers a complete Phosphopeptide Antibody Package that includes:
· 15 mg (>90% purity, up to 15 amino acids) phosphospecific peptide - 5 mg delivered to researcher, 10 mg for antibody production
· 11 mg (>80% purity, up to 15 amino acids) non-phosphospecific peptide – used for affinity depletion (in-house only)
· Immunization of 2 rabbits
· Phosphospecific and non-phosphospecific peptide ELISA titration of antibody for all bleeds
· Pre-immune sample of serum (5 mL/each rabbit) and anti-serum (100 mL total)
· Affinity purification of selected batch of serum
· Shipment of purified phosphospecific antibody which does not cross-react with non-phosphospecific peptides (as confirmed by ELISA)
For more information, visit our website.