Interact Incorporated, an enabler of premium voice and data solutions for carriers and enterprises worldwide, is pleased to announce SPOTbuild, a graphical service creation environment, and SPOTproof, an IVR automated control environment. Together, the products provide the ability for developers, operators and enterprises to rapidly bring products and service offerings, deployed on Interact’s VoiceXML/CCXML Media Platform, SPOT to market.
By significantly reducing time and costs associated with application development and testing, Interact’s SPOTbuild and SPOTproof deliver increased productivity and efficiency levels and a more immediate ROI for organizations, all necessities in today’s business climate.
SPOTbuild includes popular features and functionality such as:
• Easy-to-use drag and drop operation for rapid call flow and VoiceXML/CCXML application generation.
• VoiceXML and CCXML code is built into templates eliminating the need to write a single line of code.
• The ability to define and modify call flows using a simple GUI tool.
• Simple configuration and deployment tools to get your applications in production immediately.
Interact’s SPOTproof is an ideal solution for IVR and application testing, with a comprehensive list of automated testing features and functionality such as:
• SPOTproof website and results database for performance monitoring and logging;
• Full IVR Interactive test harness and automation tool capable of feature, load and regression testing;
• Test file runner that can play files, press digits and runs in a fire-and-forget manner;
• Remote Control Service that operates on each IVR under test.
“Interact’s SPOT VoiceXML/CCXML Media Platform has continually surpassed industry standards in terms of performance and capacity while at the same time delivering a lower total cost of ownership.” said Greg Gissler, Founder, VP and CTO of Interact. “With Interact’s SPOTbuild and SPOTproof, developers, carriers and enterprises can quickly develop, test, and deploy applications on their SPOT IVR to maximize efficiency and marketable flexibility throughout everyday operations.
About Interact Incorporated
Since 1981, Interact (iivip.com) has been dedicated to providing highly customizable Communication and Rating solutions to discriminating clients spanning the globe. Readily equipped to supply extremely short time-to-market solutions accommodating both entry-level and central office class models, Interact builds every solution on an open, distributed, and modular architecture which is deployable on a variety of hardware platforms.
Douglas Page, Manager Global Sales
1225 L St., #600, Lincoln, NE, USA 68508
F: 402-476-7473 - E: yeswecan[.]iivip.com.