San West (SNWT) designs, manufactures, sells and repairs off-road vehicles as well as providing aftermarket performance products and accessories. The Company is one of the leading retailers in Southern California and the Western United States. Its products are sold through three divisions: retail store locations; via online storefronts, and through its growing dealer network.
San West established its niche in the off-road arena by improving upon buggy manufacturers' designs and creating customized solutions for buggy racers and recreational riders.
The Company recently entered into an agreement with CountyImports.com, the 2nd largest online dealer in the U.S. SNWT expects this to add $3.2 million to its top line revenue by the end of 2010.
SNWT acquired Buggy World in October 2008, this acquisition is expected to add $1.6 million in revenue. The success of Buggy World is evidenced by the increased number of retail locations within California, and its booming internet presence.
Mr. Brett Maas, Managing Partner at Hayden IR, which recently partnered with SNWT stated, "Off-roading and motor sports activities are becoming increasingly popular as new technology becomes more affordable, and San West has emerged as a one-stop-shop for vehicles, accessories, and service for this large and virtually untapped market. The Company has combined distribution agreements with the most popular brands in the industry and a mix of proprietary value-added accessories to create a unique and compelling destination for buggy enthusiasts. By pairing well-established retail and service centers in Southern California with a robust website, San West has set the stage to become the most well-known and trusted name in the space. The growth the Company has demonstrated, and the guidance it has provided for the fourth quarter, demonstrate that the strategic plan is working and this creates a compelling investment thesis for growth-oriented micro-cap investors."
SNWT Investor Highlights:
• Entered into an agreement with CountyImports.com, the 2nd largest online dealer in the U.S. SNWT expects this to add $3.2 million to its top line revenue by the end of 2010.
• Acquired Buggy World in October 2008, the acquisition is expected to add $1.6 million in revenue.
• Recently announced that part sales and service income for its wholly owned subsidiary, Buggy World, is up 35% in the first nine months of ownership.
• Announced that it has signed a LOI to be the exclusive distributor of TrophyKart products for San Diego County. The agreement is estimated to bring between $150,000 and $250,000 in revenue to Buggy World.
• Announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Buggy World, has opened a new location in Fallbrook, California for distribution of buggies and aftermarket off-road recreational parts. SNWT projects Eagle Eye Fabrications to be a $500,000 income stream for the company over the next 12 months.
• Executed a 5 for 1 forward split in early November.
• According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, sales of off-road vehicles have grown from less than 2,000 units in 1998 to more than 126,000 in 2008.
• For the fourth quarter, the Company expects revenue to exceed $800,000, or more than three times the revenue generated in the third quarter.
Features available at SmallCapReview.com include in-depth profiles of select Small-Cap/Penny Stocks as well as the most comprehensive and up to date news available on the small-cap market.
No investor should assume that reliance on the views, opinions or recommendations contained herein will produce profitable results. Nothing within our site should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. The companies we profile may lack an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. SmallCapReview has been compensated seven thousand two hundred dollars by a third party Green Horseshoe for past and present services with regards to San West Inc.