Flexmonster team of Flex and RIA application developers released an updated version of their Flex/Flash pivot table and Flex Chart component, including support for Mondrian and OLAP cubes.
Flexmonster.com services and components provide businesses with competitive solutions by using innovative approaches and tools in RIA and visualization tools development. Olap pivot table and charts component is used by various teams and organizations to maximize the effectiveness of Business intelligence tools by using Flexmonster components for effective multidimensional data analysis and visualization. Flexmonster offers unique web based pivot tool that can be integrated with any software or web based application for effective data analysis.
Recent update includes but it is not limited to the following features:
• OLAP data is available via XMLA protocol from Mondrian, SAP and MS Analysis Services;
• Advanced Data Manipulation Options - drill-down, filtering, sorting, grouping;
• XMLA and MDX support for multidimensional data visualization;
• Large data sources now are supported;
• Interactive Flex pivot charts: bar charts, line charts, pie charts;
• Customizable pivot table anc chart component skins, create your own unique style with CSS;
• Easy integration with existing BI tools and solutions;
• Flex component available as SWC;
• Mondrian, OLAP cubes and XMLA support.
A free version of our Flex Olap pivot table and flex chart component will be soon released as well.
We are a team of skilled Flex developers (flexmonster.com) offering Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and solutions using Flash, Flex and Adobe-Flash Media Server technologies. Our Flex Development team develops creative and unique project. Flexmonster offers business analysis and Flex consulting services, Flex application integration with third party tools, integration with online software (Salesforce CRM, financial solutions), online design tools, online video solutions, data visualization and multidimensional analysis, executive dashboard development , user experience design.