NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2009/11/25 - On Tuesday 17 November, the industry’s most influential decision-makers, CEOs and senior executives has gathered to witness key industry players being awarded for their contribution to the industry during the preceding year.
On Tuesday 17 November 2009, the industry’s most influential decision-makers, CEOs and senior executives has gathered at a spectacular evening ceremony and gala dinner to witness key industry players being awarded for their contribution to the industry during the preceding year. Every year, these prestigious awards celebrate the companies and individuals who have demonstrated an unparalleled ability to succeed, continually set standards of excellence, and who will be the future stars of the industry.
During this event, the jury presented Devoteam Middle East with its Award for the Telecoms World Middle East Awards 2009 for the category of Best Project Management and celebrated the success of our company.
This category was open to network operators and services companies, or systems/software or equipment supplier that has been directly involved in managing a project for a major customer in the past year. That customer could be a corporate user or a telecoms service provider.
Entrants were asked to focus their submissions on the following criterias:
• Demonstrate that they have exceeded the customer’s requirements e.g. for completion times or cost or operational outcome;
• Show how they met the requirements given in the RFP;
• Outline the management controls that ensured the successful completion of the project;
• Provide evidence of the outcome and results from the project including exceeding benchmarks if appropriate;
• Show how they gave feedback to the customer, and how they kept the customer informed of the financial and operational benefits of their investment.
Devoteam (devoteam.com) is an IT consulting group created in 1995. Combining consulting and technical solutions offers enables Devoteam to provide its customers with independent advice and effective solutions that meet their industrial objectives.
In 2008, Devoteam achieved a turnover of 460M€, up 24%, and an operating margin of 8.8%. The Group counts 4,500 employees in 23 countries across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
Listing: Euronext since October 28th, 1999
Part of the indices: CAC MID & SMALL 190, SBF 250 of Euronext Paris, GAIA SRI index
ISIN: FR 0000073793, Reuters: DVTM.PA, Bloomberg: DEVO FP.