For over a decade, "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools" from DesignIntelligence has been the definitive school ranking as determined by practitioners who employ design professionals.
The 2010 edition of "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools" is the most in-depth ever, with pages of data, charts, graphs, and analysis of design programs across the nation. No student, prospective student, school counselor, or hiring manager should be without it.
Readers will find:
• Top 20 undergraduate and graduate architecture schools;
• Top 10 undergraduate and graduate interior design schools;
• Top 20 undergraduate and graduate landscape architecture schools;
• Top 20 undergraduate and graduate industrial design schools;
• Which architecture and design programs excel in preparing students with specific professional skills;
• NEW: America's world-class schools of landscape architecture;
• Most admired design educators of the year;
• Most admired design programs by deans and academic department chairs;
• Architect Registration Examination pass rates;
• How current architecture students rank their schools;
• Historical review of top architecture and design schools;
• Directory of leading programs;
• And more!
Plus helpful and insightful articles:
• "Starting or Kick-Starting Your Design Career";
• "Architecture Education by the Numbers";
• "Collegiate Leadership Index";
• "Influential and Under-Celebrated";
• "The $100,000 Question";
• "Ongoing Education";
• "Thinking Ahead: Educating Now for the Profession of the Future".
About The Issue
100 pages, $39.95 - Retail orders: See DesignIntelligence online
DesignIntelligence (di.net) is published by Greenway Communications, a division of the Greenway Group, one of the country’s leading strategy consulting, business networking, and publishing firms for the architecture, design, and construction industry.