NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bristol, North Somerset, United Kingdom, 2009/11/24 - The Green Enterprise World Forum will showcase leading companies discussing the value of green computing at a 1 day conference on the 23rd February 2010 - GreenEnterpriseForum.com.
The event, taking place at 76 Portland Place, London, will also be streamed Live online free of charge enabling those who cannot attend to take part and interact via the live discussion forum. Online viewers can also send in questions to speakers in real-time.
Speakers already confirmed to the event line up include:
• John Linwood, Chief Technology Officer, BBC;
• Bill Thomas, Group Head Sustainability, HSBC;
• Rachel Gentry, Deputy Director, ICT Strategy & Policy, Cabinet Office;
• Catalina McGregor, Government Deputy Champion Green iCT CIO CTO Council Green iCT Delivery Unit;
• Ashley Davis, Managing Director, Datacenter Strategy, JP Morgan Chase;
• Truska Angel, Head of Climate Change & Corporate Social Responsibility, AXA Insurance;
• Christopher Linfoot, IT Director, LDV Group;
• Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner;
• Pamal Sharma, CIO, General Motors;
• John Killey, Head of Reality Services EMEA, Citigroup.
The conference will evaluate the green computing prospect, discuss why greening your company is good for the bottom line, look at how to measure efficiency, best practice implementation of a green IT strategy and future considerations for the IT industry.
An early booking discount of 25% is available until the 29th January, up to which the price for attendance is just £200.00. To register, then please visit the website or call.
Speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are also available at this event. For further information on this or attending then please contact Mark Johnstone or email mark[.]keynoteworld.com.