"It's the premier European event, so we're here to get a flavour of what's happening." - Executive Director, Eli Lilly
This will be the 9th year that that the Annual Biological Production Forum (biologicalproduction.com) will take place. This year will be focusing on both upstream and downstream processing for biological manufacturing, production and cGMP specialists. Included in the event this year, is the unique opportunity to take part in a tour of Merck KGA’s brand new Process Solutions plant. It’s so new that it has not yet been completed, so this will be the first time to not only see it but also view the latest state of the art technologies housed in it.
Programme highlights include:
• Shortening Development Timelines - Achieving Faster Transitions to Facilitate Commercial Scale Manufacturing;
• Flex Factory of the Future - Multi Product Manufacturing Strategies and Disposables;
• Economic Cost of Goods Forecasting vis a vis Capacity Utilisation and Future Planning;
• Process Optimisation and Post Approval Changes - Opportunities and Threats;
• Yield Improvement Methodologies for Monoclonal Antibody Production and Cost Reduction;
• Cell Culture Media and Productivity Gains - Continuously Improving Upstream Processes to Reduce Costs.
Key speakers already confirmed include:
• Dr. Markus Schneider, Technology Director, Novartis Pharma;
• Dr. Mark Proctor, Director, Technical Service, Medimmune UK Ltd;
• Dr. Alessandro Butte, Director Downstream Processing, Lonza;
• Dr. Christian Grote-Westrick, Director of recombinant protein production, imusyn GmbH & Co. KG;
• Spencer Fisk, Senior Director Upstream Operations & Development, Schering Plough;
• Dr. Jerry Kinzel, Executive Director of Bio Product Research and Development, Eli Lilly.
The WTG innovative event structure not only offers keynote sessions, panel discussions and interactive workshops but also an exclusive networking model of pre-arranged, private one-to-one meetings. Delegates and sponsors meet with those who have expressed an interest in meeting with them ensuring that precious networking time is spent productively, maximising the very real chance of doing business at the event. For more information please visit our website.
Event Facts and Figures
• Biological Production is a three day event that is now in its ninth year;
• Includes exclusive tour Merck KGaA's brand new Process Solutions plant;
• Taking place in Frankfurt, Germany delegates can choose to;
• Meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a select group of leading vendors such as GE Healthcare, Merck, BD, and Finesse;
• At least 150 end user delegates are expected;
Visit our website or call +44(0)20 7202 7544 for more information.
About World Trade Group (WTG)
World Trade Group (wtgevents.com) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
• Live events – combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions;
• Webinars – real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presenters’ success stories;
• Online events On-Demand – with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations;
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals.
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with an proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.