NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Los Angeles, CA, United States, 2006/06/12 - Entertainment Publicists Professional Society (EPPS) in partnership with ICG Publicists of Local 600, IATSE are sponsoring a 'Workshop On Pitching The Media Successfully'..
Pitching a Hit PR Campaign. This panel addresses different aspects of a publicist’s signature skill:
Pitching the media!
When: Thursday, June 15, 2006, 8:30-10:00 AM
ICG Publicists Conference Room
7755 Sunset Blvd. (3 blocks east of Fairfax),
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Topics to be covered include:
• The art of the verbal pitch
• Approaching the media landscape
• Words that work with entertainment news outlets
• This event promises valuable take-away information from the perspectives of both “pitchers” and “receivers” of make or break media pitches.
Moderator: George McQuade, III, President, MAYO Communications, LA President-Elect, EPPS
• Elayne Angel Harbert, President, Angelworks
• Elizabeth Hinckley, Sr, VP, Definitive Culture, Rogers & Cowan
• Harry Medved, Head of Public Relations, Fandango, Inc.
• Sandi Padnos, President, Scoop Seminars
• Cindy Ronzoni, VP, Publicity & Corporate Communications, GSN – The Network of Games
Don’t forget that Meet the Mentor will take place 8:30-9:00 AM with:
• Todd Beck, President & Founder, Beck Media & Marketing
• Cindy Ronzoni, VP, Publicity & Corporate Communications, GSN –The Network for Games
(There is limited parking behind the building; entrance north off Genesee, as well as off Ogden north of Sunset on the right or street parking)
RSVP: 888-399-EPPS (3777) * Reservations are a must. FREE to EPPS Members in good standing and ICG Publicists. Non-refundable $35.00 to all others with advance paid reservations, $45.00 at the door.