Supported by Shanghai Society of Aeronautics and Hong Kong Aviation Industry Association, the China Commercial Aircraft Summit 2010 will be held 25th-26th of March 2010 in Shanghai, China, focusing on aircraft manufacturing and leasing in China and Asia.
Speakers from CAAC(the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China), AVIC (Aviation Industries of China), and China's domestic aircraft manufacturers, including COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China), Xi'an Airplane Industry (group), Shanghai Airplane manufacturing factory etc, will lead us into discussions regarding market potentials of China's civil aviation industry and challenges ahead. Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier will also show up, together with their strategic manufacturing partners, to share with us their latest sourcing & procurement strategy and partnership program in China.
• The changing aerospace manufacturing landscape: How to integrate China & Asia into global supply chains?
• COMACs global sourcing strategy for C919 project;
• Aircraft leasing in China: new opportunities & challenges on the horizon;
• Harnessing green technologies on aircraft manufacturing;
• Gearing up for next-gen innovation;
• Technology & material innovation in pursuit of cost efficient airplanes;
• Lean Manufacturing and cost optimization strategy in China Aerospace;
• Regulatory updates: Advanced airworthiness system to progress China's aerospace manufacturing industry;
• Technology transfer VS market admission: What is the optimized legal practice of IPR protection for global partnering program in China? How to make a balance?
Should you have interests in attending, please contact the Oraganzing Committee of China Commercial Aircraft Summit 2010 please visit Opplandcorp.com/.