Frost & Sullivan today, hosted a gala banquet in Kuala Lumpur, where best practices shown by nine deserving companies were recognised. Held for the second consecutive year, the banquet applauds organizations that have demonstrated outstanding performance through innovative best practices in their respective industry.
Manoj Menon, Partner and Asia Pacific Managing Director for Frost & Sullivan said that, "Our industry research program aims to identify and recognize outstanding organizations in their respective operating industries. Frost & Sullivan's vast coverage of the multi-industries coupled with expert industry analysis allows the tracking and researching of the various industry sectors on a regular basis. This detailed and up-to-date process enables us to hand-pick industry participants who have exceeded market performance. The awards tonight celebrate the success of such exceptional top-performers."
Prestigious titles were conferred to organizations in areas of technology innovation, market share leadership, new product innovation, product differentiation, product quality leadership, growth strategy leadership, market leadership, entrepreneurship and globalization.
The awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets, and they seek to showcase best practices in the industry segments which are synonymous with Frost & Sullivan's in-depth analysis and coverage of these industries. In keeping with our time-honored commitment in pursuit of excellence and innovation, the awards offered are carefully reviewed and evaluated to reflect the current market landscape and include new emerging sectors.
The awards are based on extensive market engineering tools evolved by Frost & Sullivan. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
The outstanding recipients of the 2009 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards are as follows:
Award Title / Category – Recipient
• 2009 Malaysia Frost & Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company for the Medical Devices Industry – Delphax Sdn Bhd
• 2009 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Product Differentiation Excellence Award for In-Vitro Diagnostics – Hai Kang Life Corporation Ltd.
• 2009 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award for UHF RFID Tags – Omni-ID Cayman, Ltd.
• 2009 Asia Pacific New Product Innovation Award in the field of Contactless Access Media – First Innovation Asia
• 2009 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Product Quality Leadership Award for Smart Card Readers – Advanced Card Systems Ltd.
• 2009 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Growth Strategy Leadership Award in the Call Monitoring Systems Market – NICE Systems
• 2009 Greater China Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership Award in the Videoconferencing Endpoints Market – Huawei
• 2009 Asia Pacific Emerging Video Conferencing Vendor of the Year – LifeSize Communications Inc.
• 2009 Japan Frost & Sullivan Market Share Leadership Award in the Web Conferencing Market – V-cube, Inc.
• 2009 Japan Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership Award in the Workforce Management Market – P&W Solutions Co., Ltd
• 2009 Frost & Sullivan Excellence in Globalization Award in the World Healthcare IT Market – iSoft Group Ltd.
For further details on the awards, please visit frost.com/apacbpawards
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 35 offices on six continents.