Lyquidity, international innovators in the development of enterprise spreadsheet management tools for multinational organizations, announce the availability of ComplyXL using Microsoft's Silverlight. The inclusion of Silverlight technology allows ComplyXL to present a rich user interface for users to review changes to spreadsheets over the intranet and internet. Silverlight includes comprehensive security which allows remote users to gain controlled access to specified spreadsheets. Like all web-based applications there is no need to install any client software locally with control maintained using enterprise security protocols.
This enhancement has been developed as part of Lyquidity's ongoing strategy in the field of spreadsheet compliance and provides:
• Reduced deployment requirements, no client install necessary;
• Same version of the software used throughout the organization;
• Updates easily applied;
• More intuitive interface;
• No specific technology required for the server.
This enhancement is part of a wide range of benefits which ComplyXL offers, such as:
• Version control for spreadsheets;
• Continuous monitoring;
• Controlled user defined actions - what can be changed, who by, who can view the spreadsheets;
• Full comparison of versions;
• Audit reports stored for future access for compliance;
• Full, easy generated reporting of activities carried out, whether by department, users, or predefined criteria.
Lyquidity has full presentations showing all aspects of ComplyXL. These give users a deeper understanding of the software and how it can be used and deployed. Full presentations on our website.
About Lyquidity Solutions
Lyquidity Solutions (lyquidity.com) is a privately held, leading worldwide spreadsheet management software company providing corporations with compliance tools to ensure corporate governance. With technology for full spreadsheet control and management Lyquidity provides solutions to international organizations across market sectors from banks and insurance through to airlines, consultants, healthcare and mining.
For more information, please visit our main website.
US inquiries please call 1-800 401 0289, and for European enquiries please call: +44 (0)207 043 2777 or email info[.]lyquidity.com Media contacts should be addressed to sarah.seddon[.]lyquidity.com. Excel is a trademark of Microsoft Inc.