NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Denver, CO, United States, 2009/11/04 - RezStream, a national leader in hospitality solutions, announces its latest property management software release featuring a number of exciting new product enhancements to RezStream Professional PMS and the RezStream Booking Engine.
RezStream has announced the release of its latest product update: RezStream Professional 2009.9.1. The affordable hotel reservation software is most frequently used by hotels, resort, property management, and vacation rental management companies around the world. As a commitment to current a future customers, the company continually updates the software throughout the year. The new software update allows for increased functionality and has added several key features including:
• Significantly improved in its functionality for group reservations. A master Group Notes field has been added to the Group Selection screen. Group Notes from this field, as well as all group member invoice notes, can be viewed in a new Group report.
• Now includes a new Hourly Reservation report, which shows dates and times of hourly reservations in greater detail. In addition, both the contact notes and invoice notes are displayed on the report.
• Fixed an issue where an error message sometimes occurred if there was not a local database on a network installation.
• The RezStream Booking Engine has also been significantly enhanced in this latest software update.
• Major improvements include:
- Payment Processing Inc. (PPI) credit card processing option has been added to the RezStream Booking Engine. Customers who currently use PPI to process credit cards for RezStream Professional, may now use this account to process payments within the RezStream Booking Engine.
- They have significantly improved the overall performance of the RezStream Booking Engine, particularly with quicker guest reservation steps.
- Added the credit card security code at Step 4 of the reservation process. While RezStream cannot store or pass this data to the desktop software, this added field increases security for guests who choose to book reservations online.
In addition to their latest software update, RezStream has added new features to their website including a blog, travel blog, and a video page. The additions to the website have come at the demand of the online networking trends, allowing for more engaging and interesting content.
In the near future, RezStream will release a new Global Distribution System module, which will expand their GDS options and offer improved functionality for our existing GDS customers. They are also adding a new “in-room movies” module to their RezStream System Link product list. Stay tuned as they continue to enhance their industry leading products!
RezStream (RezStream.com) is the top hospitality solutions company providing hotel reservations software, online booking engine, hotel internet marketing, website design, credit card processing, hosting and tracking to businesses in the travel industry.