Summer Cart 3.0 has been launched as a follow up to the company’s earlier releases of “all-in-one” ecommerce software. Previous versions of the shopping cart have been sold to a wide selection of businesses worldwide, and Mirchev Ideas has numerous satisfied clients, with Summer Cart 2.0 being the market leader for online stores in Bulgaria.
The earlier version boasts over 1000 features, including extensive built-in SEO, multi-language and multi-currency support, online payments through worldwide payment gateways, and a range of shipping methods and checkout options. Online merchants were also impressed by the ease of installation, user friendliness and security aspects of the product.
Summer Cart version 3.0 prides itself on even more powerful product catalog, better shopping experience, added popular billing methods and marketing tools. These include:
• Product classes and attributes – these enable customers to compare products according to the product attributes. Customers can also see related products, and compare prices.
• Product variants – this is useful when there is a large product assortment and products come into many sizes, colours etc.
• Newly added online payment options are Moneybookers, ChronoPay, RBS WorldPay, Sage Pay and HSBC.
• Multiple billing and shipping addresses.
• Store owners can use a built-in newsletter with “What you see is what you get” text editor, and can input banners into the store easily, without any knowledge of HTML or CSS.
• Improved SEO through automatically generated Google, Yahoo and Bing Sitemaps.
• Improved integration with ERP and CRM software using a SOAP service interface.
Other recent additions into Summer Cart shopping cart are:
• Customer reviews and ratings of products.
• Wholesale prices and quantity discounts given to different customer groups, e.g. retail customers and distributors.
• Ability to sell e-goods
• 4 free design skins with valid XHTML and CSS, to customise the appearance of an online store.
Mirchev Ideas Ltd is a leading provider of ecommerce solutions with in-depth experience in a range of ecommerce software. The company has spent years examining the needs of online retailers, and because of its high level of technical expertise and use of advanced software development tools, Mirchev Ideas Ltd is able to make continual improvements to its shopping cart products. The company also prides itself on its attention to detail and speedy delivery of projects.
“Perhaps that we already had a good product and customer feedback supports that, but the new Summer Cart can rival anything else on the market,” said Georgi Mirchev, the CEO of Mirchev Ideas company.
After an exceptional number of sales for earlier versions, demand for this latest ecommerce software is expected to be high. The website summercart.com has full details of the company’s new shopping cart solution, Summer Cart 3.0, including a complete list of features and an online demo.