Over 15 senior industry speakers including representatives from the airline, airports, banking and investment houses, and finance and leasing sectors have been confirmed for the Aviation Asset Management in the Middle East Conference, to be held at the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort and Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 12th November 2009. Mr Mohamed Abubaker Al Farea, Vice President, Corporate Safety, Security and Quality, Etihad Airways, has been announced as Conference Chairman.
The Conference, part sponsored by BAE Systems Asset Management, will highlight key topics and issues affecting asset management in the Middle East including the management of aviation assets for airlines and corporate aircraft operators, appraisals, pre-purchase inspection, valuation, leasing management, finance and strategic planning, risk management, portfolio management, remarketing, repossession, technical asset management, engine maintenance, airworthiness assessment, aircraft sales, aircraft delivery, asset recovery and regulatory compliance.
Commenting on the catalyst for launching the event, Panagiotis Panagopoulos, Director of Aeropodium said: ‘This conference, which coincides with the Dubai Airshow, will provide an important platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information and significant networking opportunities for aviation executives from around the world.’
Chaired by Mohamed Abubaker Al Farea, Etihad Airways, the conference will feature such distinguished speakers as:
• Kirsten Bartok, Managing Partner, AirFinance Capital / AirFinance Leasing
• Christopher J. Chaput, Managing Director and Head of Structured Finance, Seabury Group
• Stewart Cordner, Vice President Business Development, BAE Systems Asset Management
• Ian Crowe, Aviation Development Director, Willis Aerospace
• Mark Dunnachie, Managing Director, ECC Leasing Company
• Manuel Ausaverri Ferrer, Partner, Advanced Logistics Group – Europraxis
• Bobby Janagan, Marketing Director, Asia, Middle East & Far East, Rolls-Royce Partners Finance
• Uğur Kalkan, Technical Director, MNG Airlines
• Roland H. Moore PA, Aviation Attorney
• Peter van Oostrum, Business Development Manager, Fokker Services
• Aoife O’Sullivan, Partner, Gates and Partners
• Chris Seymour, Head of Market Analysis, Ascend
• Rahul Shah, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, AAR
• Capt. Sakeer C. Sheik, Managing Director, Titan Aviation
• Dewey Yee, CEO, China Everbright Aerospace Capital.
For the updated conference agenda and to register please visit: the Aeropodium website.
Aeropodium (aeropodium.com) organises and operates world-wide specialist B2B aviation summits and aviation training seminars. In addition to the Aviation Asset Management Conference, forthcoming conferences include Risk Management and Practical Solutions, 25th November 2009, London, UK and Regional Air Mobility, 15th-16th March 2010, Biella Airport, Italy.
About the Aviation Asset Management in the Middle East Conference
The Aviation Asset Management in the Middle East Conference will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 12th November 2009 at the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort and Towers. The delegate fee is US$550 with a discounted rate of US $495 for Dubai Airshow Visitors. Delegate Fees include access to the conference, the networking breaks as well as the conference proceedings.