NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, 2009/10/30 - Further speakers have confirmed their participation at the Central and Eastern Europe Medical Tourism and Healthcare Summit which will be held in Zagreb, Croatia on 17th - 18th May - GlobalEngage.co.uk.
Medical Tourism in Central and Eastern Europe has been increasing rapidly. The region as a whole offers a variety of affordable treatments and procedures within easy reach of most travellers. The Central and Eastern Medical Tourism Summit (CEEMTHS) is the only medical tourism conference to focus on this region and will showcase facilitators and providers from countries such as Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Estonia to a global audience audience.
During the conference a two day general medical tourism agenda plus a further conference dedicated to dental medical tourism will feature an international panel of speakers. Recent additions to the programme include:
• Maria Todd (USA) President of The Council on the Global Integration of Healthcare
• Zahid Hamid (UK) Chief Executive, Euro Medical Tours
• Dilek Uzer (Albania) Director of the Eye Hospital - American Balkan Eye Hospital
• Professor Steve Green (UK) Senior Director Trent Accreditation Scheme
• Rudy Rupak (USA) President and CEO of Planet Hospital
free movies download, eeepc, cars under 10000
• Leila Wilcox (UK) Owner and Founder of Angelis Insurance;
• Petra Wiedmann (Germany) Managing Director PW Consulting International;
• Medi Ganibegovic B&H – President of The Dental Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
More speakers will be announced shortly.
CEEMTHS is already attracting attention from medical tourism facilitators, travel agents, assurers, medical organisations, hospitals, dentists, clinics and healthcare consultants from all over the world.