As the customer, we hope you will enjoy our way of investing your money in an emerging market. We offer a safe hands-on approach that enables you to follow the progress of your build from start to finish and step-by-step guidance through the buying process.
"Our Showhome will be ready for viewing in Summer 2006"
For years Bulgaria has been a holiday destination for Eastern Europeans but only in recent years has it been discovered by the West. With beaches, mountains and skiing, along with reliably hot summers low cost of living and Bulgarian hospitality, people are flocking to Bulgaria in a similar manner to Spain over 10 years ago.
Here are a variety of facts and some good reasons to invest in Bulgaria:
• Real estate far lower in price than other European countries
• Direct flights to Bulgaria from Britain are about three hours
• Introduction of the Currency Board in 1997, the currency is stable and linked to the Euro
• Bulgaria has become politically & economically stable, the preferred conditions & guarantees required for foreign investors
• After membership of NATO in March 2004, prices rocketed as much as 99%. Membership of EU in 2007 should substantially increase prices again
• Property prices rose by over 30% last year and should continue in a similar this year
• Lowest operating costs of the European market economy
• The Black Sea coast offers over 200km of sandy beaches
• Temperatures in summer range from 23°C to 27°C with over 1700 hours of sunshine from May through to October
For many people, Bulgaria isn’t just an opportunity to make money, the plan maybe to live or retire abroad. The quality of life in Bulgaria is brilliant. Day trips to romantic fishing towns, bathing on the sandy beaches, the challenge of the ski slopes or maybe trekking the breathtaking mountains, all at an affordable price. And day to day cost of living is too good to be true; a good bottle of wine at a mere £1.50 or a romantic dinner for two at £10 can put a smile on anyone’s face.
Finally, if you have any comments or feedback, require any further information or wish to speak with someone, do not hesitate to call us on or email.