Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), the leading provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, today announced the availability of LinkProof®, its multiple wide-area network (WAN) application infrastructure solution, on its OnDemand Switch platform. This new release offers businesses optimum performance via an on demand, or pay-as-you-grow, throughput approach that enables multi-link availability for speeds of 100Mbps to 4Gbps. The opportunity to expand links for scalable performance addresses bandwidth optimization based on business-IT alignment needs.
LinkProof provides maximum multi-link availability, business-oriented link performance optimization and link security policy enforcement. The LinkProof on demand solution allows businesses to effortlessly add, manage and load-balance multiple ISP connections across VPNs, for private and public back-up links or in response to growing business capacity demand. Through its "adds-capacity-as-you-grow" approach, LinkProof easily allows new links and capacity to be added to existing connectivity solutions – with no downtime, ISP involvement, or platform replacement.
"This offering is the first of its kind to provide the majority of organizations with the strongest multi-WAN link load balancing solution on a single platform, supporting their current and future needs," said Eitan Bremler, Product Marketing Manager of LinkProof at Radware. "LinkProof provides the flexibility to build a best-of-breed WAN connectivity solution that keeps costs down and keeps customers and users always connected to mission-critical applications and Web sites."
Harnessing the OnDemand Switch platform, LinkProof provides:
• Unique, patented technology provides the best multi-homing solution on the market;
• The widest range of deployment options to address all market connectivity needs from 5Mb to multi-gig bandwidth;
• True investment protection, same on-demand platform for all current and future business needs;
• Easy-to-upgrade bandwidth availability through a licensing model approach, which requires no ‘rip and replacement’ of hardware;
• Enhanced value and return-on-investment with guaranteed connectivity to keep mission critical and sensitive applications running;
• Optimized application delivery with continual ISP connection health and performance monitoring;
• Intelligent inbound and outbound traffic redirection while eliminating the complexities of traditional routing protocols;
• The fastest possible content delivery for networks with multiple connections to the Internet by bypassing bottlenecks and service-provider outages.
From small-to-large sized enterprise headquarters to remote locations and branch offices, the solution is scalable enough to allow businesses to communicate effectively within the corporate network and via the Internet. By utilizing traffic redirection, LinkProof on the OnDemand Switch platform, creates the best performing links for 24/7 access, providing full application and business continuity and fast delivery of critical applications from end-to-end.
LinkProof is part of Radware’s Business-Smart Data Center strategy, which is based on an approach to offer a range of innovative capabilities inclusive of pay-as-you-grow procurement models and a series of compelling ‘on demand’ platforms.
Radware (radware.com), the global leader in integrated application delivery solutions, assures the full availability, maximum performance, and complete security of business-critical applications for nearly 10,000 enterprises and carriers worldwide. With APSolute®, Radware’s comprehensive and award-winning suite of application delivery and network security products, companies in every industry can drive business productivity, improve profitability, and reduce IT operating and infrastructure costs by making their networks “business smart”.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, general business conditions in the Application Switching or Network Security industry, changes in demand for Application Switching or Network Security products, the timing and amount or cancellation of orders and other risks detailed from time to time in Radware's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Radware's Form 20-F.